Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grass City Tee Shirts

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, Dec 13, 2002.

?

would you buy one?

1. Hell yea!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. hell yea i would be proud to own a grasscity tee shirt.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Bandanas would make a nice add on when wearing the shirt.

I like bannas but i refuse to wear them.. Maybe a pineapple on top would be OK.

LOL

2. How does that banana song go?

3. there is a house in new orleans, they call the rising sun and its been the ruin of many a poor boy, and god, i know, im one

4. I don't think it goes like that. Your song doesn't even mention a banana.

5. touch my banana
    its a good banana
    oohhhhhhhhhh babyyyyyyy wont you
    touch my banananananaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

6. Are we allowed to do that in church? Or is that blasphemous in the eye of the beaver? I really suppose I should just go to church and find out.

Oh, and that's not it either, Normsy Poo!!!!

7. good job opera man!

8. oh yes, thats fine, part of making the beaver happy is feeding it bananas, it drools and just gobbles them down.

9. Yeah...that's the song!!!!!

10. theres this really hot girl im friends with and her screen name is chiquitachick followed by sum numbers i dont know and i really wanna bring her to the beaver lick church and show her around.... those white crystals on the bud work really good......

11. hmm..this might help then :p

Attached Files:

• ice.jpg
      ice.jpg
      File size:
      75 KB
      Views:
  12. Sweet mother of god!!!! What kind of pot was that??? God, I am almost drooling over it. As for the Tee-shirts/hoodies, I would buy one in a second. I think they are a great idea, and i'm sure nearly every member of this wonderful site would buy one if s/he could.

13. Why can't you post your smilies???????? I posted a few minutes ago and had the normal little happy face things in it and I was told by a mean old error thing that I had too many images and then when I went back to fix it, all of the wise words I had typed had disappeared. Poof...they were gone!!!

Oh, Norm turned it into sex by singing about touching his banana...so, it's his fault...as usual!!!!

14. i'm the chiquita banana and i'm here to say...

*something, something, and something else i don't know...*

lol, i remember that song :D

15. ::::doing the happy dance to the chiquita banana song::::

That's it....well, part of it!!!!!! :)

16. "I'm Chiquita banana and I've come to say - Bananas have to ripen in a certain way- When they are fleck'd with brown and have a golden hue - Bananas taste the best and are best for you - You can put them in a salad - You can put them in a pie-aye - Any way you want to eat them - It's impossible to beat them - But, bananas like the climate of the very, very tropical equator - So you should never put bananas in the refrigerator."

LOL!!!!

17. I know this is off the subject but I'd like my shirt to be white.

18. I don't wear underware.........