Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grass city shop question.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Airbud, Jul 18, 2010.

1. I live in south florida and my county restricts marijuana paraphernalia....Soooo? what do i do if i want to buy a Weed Star Bong. its 15 inches long. Help? :mad:

2. There's nothing illegal about a bong…

3. you'll still probably get it, since GC doesn't put a label on the box that says "Dee-dee-dee, there's a bonggggg in here" haha plus the mail places don't search for that shit if it doesn't smell

4. having a bong with no sign that weed has been smoked through it is not illegal

5. Don't call it a bong. Call it a 'waterpipe' if you say it's a bong to the feds or shipment place. They will confiscate it.