Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grass city Shipping?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Liberal_Lover69, Mar 11, 2016.

1. Hi guys, just ordered a new piece from the grasscity store and I just found a bunch of old threads complaining about grasscity's customer service. It seemed like almost the majority of people who ordered from them either never received there stuff or it took 4 months etc. These are all form about 2-3 years ago. Has anything improved? Anyone order anything recently and if so how long did it take you to get it.
    Thanks

2. Last time I ordered anything it took 15 days...considering it came from the Netherlands and had to go thru customs I don't think that was too bad. This was also about 3 years ago.