Grass City is the BEST

Discussion in 'General' started by MikeyChill, Apr 8, 2010.

1. Grass City is THE best forum on the net hands down. I realized this today because i actually look forward to coming home from work and cruisin the city and read endless amounts of information and opinion from awesome people. In the other forums Ive been apart of the people can be huge pricks and all that crap but i hardly see people battling on GC. I come here for so much more than weed talk but all the other information that this site supports. The chillness and good vibes flowing from this site and all the people on it has no precedence lol. It goes to show you what a real city full of "enlightened" people could be like :hello:.

2. This is common knowledge. But glad we have another enthusiastic blade :p

3. nah you're the best, man

gimme a hug

4. weed weed weeds, all ya need need needs :D

5. For the most part i'd agree. I used to be a member on a couple of other forums but now it's just GC and a mustang forum. Most of the time GC is pretty chill, but every now and then there will be a wave of lame ass threads and what not. and for the most part the mods/admins here at GC are mad cool.

6. GC is by far my favorite forum. The only reason I'm a member on other sites is that they're devoted to things not welcome here *cough*guns, defense, and more guns*cough*.

7. Grasscity is harcore :metal:

8. light it up,
    roll it,
    pass it around,
    the scientist have found, check the rail compound ;)

9. #9 jamesh, Apr 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2010
    Grasscity is alright...though there are some"things" I don't like....it's alright though.

10. Yeah, I only use Grasscity and a few others nowa'days.

Once in awhile Grasscity is barraged by lame threads for a couple of hours, so I'll go on something else.

For the most part, the city's community is pleasant, respectful and chill as a cucumber. The mods are some of the best I've seen on the net.

Except they closed the "Poster above you thread".

Low blow GC, low blow indeed.

11. thankyee, I knew someone would know whats good :hello:

12. grasscity is the shizzzzle

13. nah it needs more breakdowns.

14. really??? tha fuck is that about!!??

first post your pic now the poster above you!!

WHY?

15. Guys...as much as I agree with you guys on the whole closing great threads deal...dicussing mods actions can cost you an infraction.....just saying that so you guys don't get in trouble.

16. I love this place.

17. Oh haha, thanks for the heads up Roy.
    :)

Eh, If I get an infraction, then I get an infraction. I still think they're some of the greatest mods on the net, but it just seemed odd to close that thread now of all times.

I dunno, just my two cents.
    :smoke:

18. Well when a thread like the one you mentioned is deleted and others like these remain untouched for years it has me-
    :confused_2:

19. Yeah, no doubt.

20. this is my HOME. the only place on earth were i feel truly comfortable.

this is the first forum i've ever been to, it kinda made it impossible to go to any other forums. i've tried a few and gave up within hours.

• Like Like x 1