Grass city is a great place we should use SWIM

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by lbsNkeys, Sep 16, 2008.

1. I have a suggestion for the forum that will greatly increase the protection of our members. People saying "How do I grow...." or "look at my grow room" ect. are putting themselves at legal risk especially in the UK. We could inform all users to start saying look at SWIMs grow or SWIM want's to use 2000watts to grow 40 plants. SWIM meaning "Someone Who I Meet". This keeps everything in a hypothetical conversation so the heat can't use it in court or for getting warrents. Admitting guilt online can and has been used to kick in doors.

2. Nah, that's wicked annoying

The server is based in the Netherlands, anyhow. No one's getting anything from GC.

3. If there was a LEO lurking they would just laugh. There are other things linking you that's over looked, if they were seriously on you they would be monitoring a lot more than your forum activity. SWIM wouldn't have saved Overgrow.

Just use common sense before posting, if you're posting a large grow, don't posts pictures of yourself or anything that leads one to believe it's yours.

4. I know that when I start growing, I'm gonna make a new account. Not because of the popo, but because I don't want anyone recognizing me. I plan on NO ONE knowing that I grow.

5. WTF is this, TOTSE?

6. I really would go crazy if I had to type SWIM everytime. Reading it and typing it would make me crazy. Plus, I've not once heard of anyone having trouble with security on Grasscity.