Grass City Clan?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Bradlogic, Oct 11, 2010.

1. Or GLG green league gamers

2. clan tag? usualy four characters how about just CITY:eek:

3. :p Green City Gamers...still GCG and alludes to the City aspect?

4. xI JaCk lx

I then an L

I play mostly Halo Reach now but I got all the call of duty's as well.

5. Anyone playing xbox 360 madden or halo friend request me just make sure it comes with a message so i know where your from lol "Manic Mercinary" is my tag hope to play with you guys soon.

6. Love it. Is anyone actually making a dicision on this one or is this just a discussion??

7. GGL stands for Good Games League for Grifballhub.com lol

8. O
    Ok. I kinda like NoCalCann's idea. CITY is sweet and simple and makes me think of GC or the city as i like to call it.

9. #49 NoCalCann, Oct 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2010
    :p:laughing:garf's got a point;) although it didnt take much time Im like that efficient staright to the point and i made some good ones 4 characters reffering TO Grass City but not mentioning directley so i think it should be OK enless they pull this thread and say Uh uhhh:( And a City actually has to have a certain population before its calassed as one SIM CITY I think were more grass village or grass town:p GRASS MEGALOPOLIS? anyways we need 4 character entrees that say WE met on GC....SNAP! WEGC:cool: even though that says GC is there anyway to pass this to a moderator and have access nawww theyll say if you go gold you can or some shit! What ever happen to free advertisement? Maybe they dont want to be known or associated with video games because that gives a lazy slacker image to thier website.:p:laughing:

10. You alright bro??

11. I've tried doing this before and lots of people put their gamertags down but no one was actually interested in being part of a real gaming clan...but yeah we can't use the grasscity name so it will have to something else.

I used to play gamebattles a lot so we can hop on that. I mostly play modern warfare 2 and halo reach but I don't know if it's worth starting a clan. but we definitely need one for black ops, its gonna be wicked:smoke:

12. I like that.

13. SteamID: thedeadwalkk
    XBL: thedeadwalkk

14. I say we get a couple names then vote on em. So far we got GCG WEGC and CITY. Just thought of another one; WEED. Any more

15. How bout we rearrange it then. GLG green league gamers

16. UGCG United Grass City Gamers

17. ps3 NyteRyder

im down for MW2 or Nazi Zombies.

msg me ur gc name and say your from gc so i dont ignore

18. GT is Man Dog Dude .. I play the guitar hero games/rock band 2 , MW2 , halo 3 and will be gettin reach within the next 2 weeks. I would love to have some friends from the city :smoke: I literally have 2 or 3 friends and they are never on.

19. I will play some XBL, gamertag Moogatoo i play just about everything and am pretty good, also if anyone is a high end WoW player hit me up as well, by high end i mean clearing all PVE content and/or 2k + arena