Grass A History of Marijuana [Movie]

Discussion in 'General' started by Five To One, Apr 26, 2007.

1. I just downloaded this movie, and I will admit i started crying during the movie. I have not cried in over 4 years and from watching a movie I cried... The movie is exactly what the title says, the complete history of pot. Why it became illegal, who was behind it, their reasoning for making it illegal.... Everything. People in government at the time where stupid, stubborn, and easily persuaded. I'm just so upset right now i cant even put it into words. The law is a complete lie, and came soooo close to being fixed and its not. If you think the governments propaganda is bad now, you don't even know until you see this movie.

I insist you all watch this movie, and i have provided a link to download it. (torrent)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5472332679367311144&hl=en-CA
    ^^^ Direct link to the movie, no download needed ^^^

Please discuss.

2. Bump.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I'll be watching this in a few minutes. Thanks for the link and post. :) I also, get VERY passionate about marijuana. It helped mold my way of thinking, my way of life. Its a plant, not a demon. It can actually HELP you. :)

4. You dont even know what your in for.... Im just warning you, you will be very tempted to trow your computer screen out the window.... dont do it :p

5. lame. i have to register for yet another torrent site. oh well.

EDIT: PUBLIC REGISTRATIONS ARE CLOSED MY ASS.

6. I liked it but it did have a large slant. I liked the slant though.

7. Sorry, but it was fastest on demonoid. I will try to upload the torrent... anyone know a good site i can upload it at? or if you want ill send you the torrent it self (note torrents are only like 15 kb, it will be a 5 second download to download it from me, then you download it on your regular torrent downloader.)

My aim is SUMWHITEKNEEGROW

and Buzzard, what are you talking about? What is a slant?

8. It's on google video too. So if that link aint working for you look it up on google video. I've seen it. It's a pretty good video. It's the one narrated by woody harrelson right?

9. slant=bias

10. <embed style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=-5472332679367311144&hl=en-CA" flashvars=""> </embed>

Or Go To Google Video.

11. Very cool liquid thank you.

12. nice. downloading it (thanks five to one for sending the torrent over aim) but, cool deal that i can watch it here.

13. wowowowowow. just watched it. that makes me hate the Bush family even more than i already do. and ignorant people. fuck ignorant people.

14. Pretty cool. I learned a bit. Not as cool as I thought it would be.

15. If that pissed you off, check out the following (I believe you saw bits of it in Grass).

<embed style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=-6696582420128930236&hl=en-CA" flashvars=""> </embed>

16. I've seen that a couple of times, I love watching it. Lots of stuff to talk about with my mom, she knows I smoke and is alright with it. We had a huge discussion about that movie. Its a goodie...if you havn't seen it watch it.

17. saw this before and i loved it. yet hated what it was telling me about my own government.. its depressing

18. this is a great documentary--i agree that it is slightly biased, but it's also very informative...and anyways, isnt the other side entirely biased and full of shit? i think so.

19. god the first few minutes of reefer madness piss me off so much!

it's the most blantant and biased lies i've ever seen! ah!

I can't watch the rest of it :mad:

but it's good to know that nowadays even people who are against smoking or who are uneducated about it, know that that propaganda is overexaggerated bullshit!