Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grascity shop reliable?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by frr, Dec 17, 2013.

1. Thinking if getting a nice roor or black leaf of the GC shop. Haven't seen anything good about them... Anyone bought from here? If so, how did it go? I usually get shitty customer service from anything.

2. Ive ordered like 5+ times and I can't complain, shipping is decent if abit pricey but it gets to my door (oregon) in under 2 weeks usually, I only ever buy during sales though. I usually get bongs/bubblers but I have gotten a vape b4 from them, ive never had anything cracked or broken on arrival, they know how to wrap their stuff up well.

and I always get free stuff like this year I got a joint holder some screens and king size papers

3. [quote name="AlphaOmega420" post="19175845" timestamp="1387240460"]Ive ordered like 5+ times and I can't complain, shipping is decent if abit pricey but it gets to my door (oregon) in under 2 weeks usually, I only ever buy during sales though. I usually get bongs/bubblers but I have gotten a vape b4 from them, ive never had anything cracked or broken on arrival, they know how to wrap their stuff up well.and I always get free stuff like this year I got a joint holder some screens and king size papers[/quote]I'm in Oregon too. Probably will be ordering soon now. Thanks

4. I ordered from them on the 9th and got the email today (the 16th) saying it's been shipped so hopfully I will have it by Friday or Monday. Ordered the weed star spirit 6 arm organ perc glass tube, il be sure to post when it arrives. Happy blazin friend :)/