Graphic Design Contest

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by sky dog, Sep 3, 2008.

1. I will pm you in the weekend, your help is much needed my humble servant ;)

2. :laughing:

I hate it when people do that. They should at least have the decency to tell you they're dead.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I was just glad to see he's not sitting in the Pokey....nobody should ever have to set in the pokey!!! :wave:

4. this question still has me bugging out one of my shittier entries or none of my entries at all will be chosen for the 20 voting thread. because there are 50+ entries for the contest. what is your plan to ween this to 20 superjoint?

5. Tomorrows the day blades! :yay:

6. Good luck to all :]

7. Today's the day

8. :metal:

9. the day be coming to an end, where the thread be? and i can i request which of my entries go into the voting thread?

10. today is over SJ's time

:(

1800th post woooooO!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. So, how 'bout that contest

12. what contest? There was never a contest...
    thats crazy talk

13. Im so anxious :(

14. LOL! One thing you'll learn is that sometimes things run a bit late around here. :p

Stoners...gotta love 'em.

As soon as SJ tells me what's up, I'll let you guys know. :)

15. How could I miss this, where can I see the entries?

16. stickied in the general forum

17. Damn.. when I first read this, before seeing vicious's post, I thought you were saying the voting was sticking in the general forum.. I got all excited :smoking:

18. Oh man, this contest, I feel like I am sitting around waiting for a dealer that was supposed to show up hours ago...

19. I'm beginning to think your dealer got busted. :eek: