Graphic Design Contest

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by sky dog, Sep 3, 2008.

1. When does the judging begin for the contest?

2. sum1 really wants that 1500 GC dollars

:p

u guys are have way to good of entries, i have no clue who i am going to vote for.

i take bribes.

:wave:;)

3. I have no idea. This contest is all SJ's baby. He's out of pocket right now but I'm sure he'll give you an answer soon. :)

4. Im just posting here to subscribe to this for further news :]

5. Subscribed.

6. Duuude, im glad im not the only one who can't get this shit off their mind... I'm excited! There were so many good entries, it's anyones game! :smoke:

7. im also very anxious. i think i did pretty well :)

alot of you guys had some sick images tho

good luck to all

8. #8 joe Biggs, Sep 3, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2008
    i cant wait for the voting.
    but how will the original 20 be chosen from the entire thread. en-e mean-e mine-e mo?

theres some many good entries, ill be happy with 9th or 10th. but with a little luck ill pull that mad scientist.

.:D.

9. LOL, I'm not gonna do it.

10. Oh hi guys

11. I don't think anything has been announced as of yet. SJ has been rather busy, I think. Hopefully, he'll hit this thread soon.

12. Send white light to superjoint :smoking:

13. "Superjoint....you will remember the contest....you will remember the contest..."

[​IMG]

14. I'd hope so :|

15. Well lets see......he could have died and didn't tell anyone......could be in jail.....could have been deported.....I wish he would send us a sign. :eek:

16. wtf? lol

17. I'm stll alive, the new shop almost wore me down, incredibly busy. no excuse off course, I haven't fogot abou the contes off course. monday I will take action for voting and stuff!

peace

SJ

18. He lives. :D Glad to see you, SJ. Shoot me a PM and let me know what I need to do to assist you, dear sir...my fearless leader!!! :D :D :D

19. #20 Tonyizzle, Sep 12, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2008
    Hell yeah! I'm excited :eek:

[​IMG]