Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Graph comparing magnitude of high and magnitude of 'baked'ness:Do you agree?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by iMaven, Jun 5, 2009.

1. Thank you.

2. LOL whats the random red line represent?

3. I think I understand what you're trying to say, but it's pretty tough to get, and I'm not all the high right now. I just assumed you were so baked when making that graph, like it seemed like such a good idea in your mind haha. I could see having too much fun making that and then posting it and everyone is like what is that? no really, what is that?

4. i picked 4 was because i was born in the 4th month of the year.

5. That made more sense than anything yet posted in this thread.

/thread

6. i'm guessing the random red line represents the midway point between the high and the bakedness..

imo showing how even though the level of high may slowly stoop/stay at a mid point the level of bakedness will just carry on foreverrrrrrrrrr

well obviously not forever :p

7. Haha..
    Well I actually thought of this concept while not high.
    I may change the "Amount Smoked" to "Time passed" ... and put dashes on that axis and putting numbers as label (and the measurements will be in bowls!). :D

Practically, yes.
    What happens is that 'baked'ness numbs most other things besides deep analytical thinking (such as memory loss, and causes you to make stupid mistakes if you know what i mean) in its less 'magnitutious' stages. But whenever the 'baked'ness begans to increase at a higher rate than the level of high, it begins to cancel out the level of high's enhancement of your deep/analytical/abstract thinking. Then, in its more 'magnitutious' stages (specifically everything after the point where the two lines converge, which i'm going to dub 'baking point'), it numbs almost all psychological aspects.

8. summarize this in one word or i refuse to make sense of it :rolleyes:

9. i think the author of this thread and graph was thoroughly intoxicated and we should disregarded everything said on here....

lol

:confused:

10. ...so you type with obvious incorrect grammar and give no refutations of my presented graph, yet I can plausibly explain all that I've put before GC... but I should be disregarded because you state so?

lol

11. first off your graph is way too confusing. especially when your dealing with us smokers. second of all how can you say stuff like this. its different from person to person

12. I don't see how it could really be different..
    Amount smoked meaning amount of thc/cannibinoids inhaled.
    Unless there is a physically/physiologically different structure in different people, then their reactions should be near to the same... And i never claimed that the way my graph works is how it works for everyone.
    I was just putting out a simple observation in how it worked for me (forgive me for not stating that, i assumed that you would not assume that i was not assuming about the majority. ;) ), and asked if there were any who concurred.

13. if it makes you feel better, i get what you're saying :wave: and chose 3

14. #35 Lebowski, Jun 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2009
    "Highness" and "Bakedness" are so undefinable they make the graph pointless, as everyone has their own interpretation of what those feelings are.

You should make it euphoria vs sedation. Those are far more measureable than "bakedness".

"dude im like not so high, but im so baked."
    That seriously makes no sense.

edit: I see now its not by time but by amount smoked... Thats only useful on a per strain-per batch basis. Even a single strain varies a lot from batch to batch so the results would not be accurate over long periods of testing.
    I think you can find more relevant information about how strains affect you by graphing things like euphoria, sedation, relaxation, and disrupted thought patterns over time on a per strain basis.
    I was thinking it would be good to create a database like this, where multiple users can input an effects timeline for a certain strain, and the program would generate the average values of the effects of these strains.

15. Lol, I'm so high I can't even understand this shit haha! I thought the graph was hard to understand and then you put this? I was sat here for about ten minutes trying to figure out your bloody ladder... and I still don't get it. :D

16. It looks about right to me

I don't think it's for only mids though.

Bottom line for stoner rules...

Don't smoke if you're already high. Just reach the amount of buzz/high you want and then go find something else to do. Whether it's go on a run or sit on the couch, you can't just smoke weed all day. Stoners need to be more productive people if it's ever going to be decriminalized/legalized EVER.

17. Laugh My Ass OFF!

18. holy shit this is one of the funniest graphs you could possibly analyze

19. sorry man. but im totally lost.