Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

GrapefruitxRomulan and Banana Lime

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by GhostGuy, Mar 13, 2009.

1. Well guys, I'm new around here. My main hobby is Photography, and so I have a decent photo rig. Now, I also enjoy marijuana. Naturally, this is a good combo. So you folks will probably be seeing some pictures from me.
    If anyone is curious, I'm shooting with a Nikon D80, a variety of lenses and a few different flashes.

This is some random weed that I didn't catch the proper name of (Though the guy I got it from said it was Kush. You can never be sure though.). Spent a little time on it in Lightroom, of course.
    [​IMG]

On the left is GrapefruitxRomulan. On the right is Banana Lime. It was particularly delicious :) And in the center, a standard sized bottle cap for reference.
    (This is just a crummy quick shot I did to archive my first legal medical purchase ^_^)
    [​IMG]

2. Bud looks yummy as hell, not to mention the first photo in its self looks sick

3. #3 GhostGuy, Mar 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2009
    Yeah, I was really happy with how that one came out. I was just sort of messing around over at my friends house, and had given up on messing with his DJ equipment. Decided to take a few shots while waiting for my turn on Rockband. Glad I did :)

And yes, all of them were excellent. The Banana Lime is my favorite so far, I think. Very functional high, without the super stoney downed feeling. Great morning smoke. And it tastes simply amazing.

4. Photography and Buds = Fun

Nice Pics dude and Very Nice Buds.