Grapefruit Krush

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mcsmokedog, Nov 27, 2011.

1. I'm currently growing an Emarald Triangle's Grapefruit Krush. Used a 600w mh/hps set up, a 3'x3'x7' tent, Fox Farm's Ocean Forrest, Fox Farm's trio nutrient pack, (Grow Big, Big Bloom, and Tiger Bloom) along with their Bush Doctor line, (Kangaroots, Microbe Brew, and Sledgehammer), Advance Nutrient's VooDoo Juice and Bud Candy, and superthrive. She vegged for 7 weeks and is just starting week 7 of her 12/12 cycle. Anyone tried this strain? I got it as a freebie from Attitude and don't know much about her. She grew with a Blue Cheese and Violator Kush from Barney's Farm and have tried both of these but know nodda about this Krush.

Attached Files:

• 004.JPG
      004.JPG
      File size:
      107.3 KB
      Views:
    • 005.JPG
      005.JPG
      File size:
      116.5 KB
      Views:
  2. Looks like some fire man. Nice beefy buds. Never heard of it but it doesnt look like its gonna disappoint! Enjoy!

3. Never heard of it either, but damn I'de say it looks pretty tasty

4. Looks really nice my friend, never heard of it but glad to have seen it now!! make us proud tell us how she smokes! :)

5. Thank you all very much for the kind words. I'll let you guys know how she turns out

6. Thought I'd throw up some pics of my Barney's Farm Violator Kush that's growing with this Grapefruit. Also some pics of my flowering tent and my vegging closet

Attached Files:

• 001.JPG
      001.JPG
      File size:
      116.1 KB
      Views:
    • 002.JPG
      002.JPG
      File size:
      99.7 KB
      Views:
    • 003.JPG
      003.JPG
      File size:
      106.7 KB
      Views:
    • 005.JPG
      005.JPG
      File size:
      124.7 KB
      Views:
    • 006.JPG
      006.JPG
      File size:
      149.4 KB
      Views:
    • 007.JPG
      007.JPG
      File size:
      115.4 KB
      Views:
    • 008.JPG
      008.JPG
      File size:
      135.2 KB
      Views:
  7. np i love using that site for freebies and i like that setup man looks like youll be very happy come harvest

8. This little girl is great. I ended up with about 4 ozs of some very tasty smooth smoke. Great citrus smell and skunky taste. I'm keeping this one in my rotation.

Attached Files:

• 001.JPG
      001.JPG
      File size:
      152.9 KB
      Views: