Grapefruit diesel first grow journal

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by jakesbigfish, May 30, 2016.

1. The easy part . . . Just watching it grow lol

Attached Files:

2. Still looks so weird for me to see it in a backyard like that with neighbours around; looks nice

3. I wonder what the medical helicopters see as they are flying over the neighborhoods in Colorado

4. That thing is seriously huge! You may want to think about getting a greenhouse of some sort. Have you read the laws about cultivation in Colorado? https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/marijuana/home-grow-laws It is not legal to have marijuana plants in plain sight, and outdoor growing is not legal. Not to mention thieves man. If she makes it to harvest your gonna have a lot of product on your hands and all your neighbors will be aware of that too. Just a heads up, good luck.

5. If you live in Colorado, you can't drive anywhere this time of year without smelling pot plants. I would bet there is 1 plant for every 75 homes in Colorado lol. In my neighborhood it is probably closer to 1 in 20.

6. Thanks for the input, I know, all, my neighbors

7. No worries that's cool you live in a spot like that just wanted you to know what the law is. I am not trying to cause an issue or anything. I have a friend who grew a plant like that in his backyard last year and got ripped off a few weeks before harvest. I do live in Colorado and work in many homes and outdoors and haven't seen many pot plants but I mostly work in the metro area

8. Budding, budding, budding got to keep those plants a budding . . . .time to start the B-52 and overdrive combo, sensi bloom base.

Attached Files:

9. This is the easy part folks

Attached Files:

10. Welcome to the jungle

Attached Files:

11. Three weeks until harvest

Attached Files:

12. Branches are becoming heavy . . . Hoping for mild weather for the next three weeks or so

13. Sensi bloom, 7ml, big bud 4ml, B52 4ml per gallon. On Sunday it will be bloom, B52 & overdrive.

14. Makes you want to get naked and dance around!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  15. gonna be a fun one to trim!! im in the process of trimming 2 left! but damn trimming 3 even tho i got 70 grams, 61, grams , and 85 grams... that shit is not fun! lol.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I just bought a new pair of scissors and a scissor cleaner . . . Am harvesting my indoor on Sunday.

17. Just a little taste . . .

Attached Files:

18. They sometimes seem to turn out better with a hard start initially caused or inadvertently. Don't count the time just watch the buds the girls will tell you when they are ready if you take the time to "listen". She is going to fill out and go up a few cup sizes before she is fully mature and ready to please you. Looking good though should not have to much issue putting on more weight and trichs.

19. Just fertilized them for the last time today! Looking like they will finish in about two weeks

• Like Like x 1
  20. Mine are just starting probably won't pull the big one end of Oct, the Strawberry Cough shorty after and then the Grinspoons in the green house may be end of Nov. My mystery one I am not sure on but it will come down maybe in a month or so, I have been dry for the last few weeks so it will be my first supply.