Grapefruit diesel first grow journal

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by jakesbigfish, May 30, 2016.

1. So I topped my plants at 4' and gave them their last dose of Advanced Sensi grow. I am guessing they will start budding in the next couple of weeks. They will be getting a steady diet of Sensi bloom, big bud, B-52 and overdrive at the end.

2. BILTP! How like my corn? Knee high by the fourth of July!

Attached Files:

3. Smoking like a MFin choo choo train

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. I even showered today . . .but my grow journal must still stink:blush:

5. i wouldn't really say they blend in that well haha, but hey props for doing it anyways.

6. Good morning everyone. The girls are starting to flower so I guess it is time to change up my fertilizer regiment. For the first week of flowering I am giving them Sensi bloom, voodoo and a little bit of big bud. I will post some pictures later today.

7. Growing larger by the day

Attached Files:

8. So what makes an exciting grow journal? My favorite part of the journals is the flowering pictures. Especially the journals where the person has used bag seed . . . Life is like a box of chocolates lol

9. They are looking good for sure man; I'll be sticking around here for the season to see how they finish

• Like Like x 1
  10. They are starting to overtake the rest of the garden. Starting to flower and stretch. Gonna hit them with sensi bloom and big bud tomorrow.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  11. looking good man, that's how I plan to have all mine next year. youre using good nutes too

12. They are not that expensive. I use a ppm meter and it comes out to about half the strength of what they recommend on the bottle.

13. Awesome, yes from my experience with those nutrients the plants respond nicely by adjusting to half strength of what the instructions recommend. How long have you been growing for?

14. I did some growing in the 90's. Life happened and here I am growing again since 2015. Funny how life has come a full circle for me here in Colorado.

15. Sensi bloom, big bud and B-52 makes a monster!

Attached Files:

16. Plants are healthy and happy, hope everyone is doing well. I will post some new pics today.

17. Small buds forming

Attached Files:

18. Pray for good weather and high yields . . . We are only a few shorts weeks from heaven!

Attached Files:

19. yah we got some much needed rain here and the bud race will be starting anytime!

20. They are liking the cooler nights . . . Kind of taking over the rest of my garden lol

Attached Files: