Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grape Seed Oil and AVB

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by GhtFuqt, Jan 12, 2014.

1. I accidentally bought a 16.8oz thing of grapeseed oil instead of olive oil for cooking.. So now that I have this, would soaking avb in this work well? I'm thinking avb from about 1/2 an ounce, the right amount of oil to cover it, and letting it sit for a week? and then hitting it in the oven at the end of the week. People do the no bake firecrackers and claim they work better after sitting in for a duration rather than a quick bake. Just looking for some insight on the matter, thanks!

2. I would just cook on a low temperature to start and then let it sit so you don't need to wait for it to be used but what you are describing should work because it's been vaped.

3. Yep. Vaped weed is already decarbed. No need to heat it to activate it. Let it sit in the oil for a week or more. Strain the weed and discard it. Use the oil.