Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grape Ape

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Smokentoke420, Feb 20, 2009.

1. Hmmm, I'll be sure to bring a bunch down :D:smoke:

2. thanks dogg

3. One of the strains that I've been DYING to try... Lucky fucker. I wish PA had med dispensaries like out in Cali. :(

You better save some of that in a little jar for when I come out there this summer, lol.

4. nice buds man!

i was able to grab some grape ape when i was out in SF (it wasn't purple like yours) i dug it a lot.

5. ahh thats nice dude.

have fun

6. I love grape ape, verrrry sticky.

7. I saved the real purple nug dogg, you better get down here

yeah, legit grape ape is straight kill

thanks man, i did

fuck yeah, you could shake a kief bowl off these things if you really wanted to

8. nice pick up man.

9. Thanks dude its definately sugarcoated stuff

10. Had "Grape Ape" in Tx about a 2 months back and it was great, nice smoke, and a nice high. Looked exactly the same aswell, good stuff definitely recommend it.

As for taste, you guys gotta try sweet island, taste incredible!

11. Great buds man, they look awesome ^_^ loving the purple too

12. dont praise him
    he didnt GROW the weed
    he just bought it

gosh..
    i think im the only one here who has reason to praise him

13. LOL... Aight :)

I'm lookin to go to Cali around my b-day in August. You sure you can hold onto it for that long? Gonna be some well cured shit by then :D

14. Come on babe, let them praise. :p

Haha, nah dogg, but theres always dank like this here, no worries

15. Haha, but there won't be any 6 month cured bud like that, lmao. I'm just playin tho. I got some shit out here that has me trippin after like 3 hits in the bubbler. Smokin a whole blunt gets me goofy as a motherfucker, lol... Like top 3 of all time kinda shit :D