Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grape Ape! Very Nice!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by king_43, Mar 15, 2013.

1. Some grape ape that I got locally around here.. Thought you guys might like the pictures :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Lemme know what you guys think, Paid only 3 for the whole thing!

2. its very purples in some spots and it tastes like grapes and its very smooth, a very nice strain!!

3. Looks dankster

4. Awesome bud and pretty good price

5. I got some purple diesel that looks extremely similar to that grape ape right now, actually as i type this i am smoking an 8th blunt that i rolled earlier today, been taking hits off of it all day. If its anything like i got right now, its some straight fire. a one hitter quitter for sure

6. ya i've been asking for a good indica and he finally came though with this pickup and lemme tell ya, makes me very hungry and it will put me to sleep if need be. (which is why I love this pickup)

I'll be enjoying this until its gone but I hope I can make it last!

7. Smells very skunkish and a hint of grape, really does smell of grape, and the smoke is very smooth, and has a grapish taste as well.

8. Dude that bud is beautiful, I'm jealous, and I live in California haha. grape ape's my favorite strain.

Happy smoking bud, indica ftw

9. Do u no about that purple hash plant

10. ya living here in TN has its downlalls but most of my buddies have solid connects, some that end at a dispensary in Colorado, as much qp pickup from a few xmas's ago (you can see via proflie) But im loving the purp, last time I asked for a whole it was right after he had some REALLY nice OG of some kind.. VERY SKUNKY and had alot of knockdown power, this is a very strong indica that I was hoping for! Price was about 20 bucks more than normal but always quality over quantity!!

Glad you guys like. Im glad I have stuff worth putting up to many others out there! (talking to you mr Cali!)