Grape Ape Potted 5 to 6 ft Tall

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by hydrodiesel, Sep 19, 2013.

1. #1 hydrodiesel, Sep 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2013
    Hey guys so this is my grow starting from the beginning... Hope you like.

This was april of this year. Started early under a 400w HPS then eventually moved them outdoors. These original 3 are Grape Ape from seed. Eventually I also got a Girscout Cookies and Chemband clone. This Grape strain is an awesome strain and this is the third generation of these plants i have grown. I am dumbfounded though maybe someone can help. All started by getting 2 seeds in 3 gram cola i got from the dispensary. I planted them 6 months later. Both female yielded about 1/2lb together. Although 1 of the 2 plants produced about 150 seeds within some of the nugs although it also made killer buds. Next grow season same thing. I have not had a male seed since. Its just keeps giving. Ive looked for this online havent found anything similar?? I also topped them this year when plants were about 2ft tall. This year the plants are way bigger then the previous years since i started them so early. Plant were vegged with BR-61 9-51-8 then flowering with Green Light 12-55-6 and Bud Candy. Waiting for Big Bud and Overdrive until next nutrient water. Full Sun

[​IMG]k[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Above Grapes (Current) Only 3rd week of flower. I have a feeling these aer going to be MONSTERS!!!!!

[​IMG]
    Above Chemband. Ridiculously frosty and smells great but... had a big caterpillar problem so its ashame. Lots of damage.

Below is a closeup of the GSC

[​IMG]

Any knowledge or guess about this strain? Yield estimates, comments, questions, feel free. Thanks

2. Very nice. I see no one said it yet to but good job!

"if you want me to response back, quote me."

3. Very nice plants!

Sent from N860 in space

4. Looking good. Next year I would go with larger pots or plant in the ground. It would produce a much larger plant and increased yield.

5. Wow I love your plants. I tried getting my dankest strain to shoot up more likes your did but the two tops just wanted to keep on making close as fuck nodes. Ended up with something like 60 tops on a 2 1/2 foot tall plant.