Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grape Ape Perfection.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Deleted member 180229, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Some legit ape you have there. Enjoy that shit!

2. NICE! I love me some Grape Ape. I'm a sucker for the fruity strains and that's one of the best by far. I grew Grape Ape my very first grow and even with my total noobness, it still came out bomb. I don't think you could make this strain turn out bad if you tried.

3. kewlio, i just had to pay 90/q for some bomb ass Kushage... that's the name of it. Then today my buddy offered me 80/q for the same shit! haha... always switching prices on me since he tends to rip other people off by selling them 50/eighth

4. I hate you all, all who keep getting better more amazing bud, then I can ever get my hands..DAMN YOU
    DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL.

im just kidding

maybe

5. #26 Deleted member 180229, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2011
    I was lucky to find a lone seed last night in this batch. In the wet towel she goes! :D

6. #27 RVD420RVD, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Why a wet towel?

7. I put it in the towel and wrap it in a electrical heat blanket before so the seed can absorb the moisture and prepare it for soil

8. #29 RVD420RVD, Aug 7, 2011
    Ahhhh that is very wise my friend

9. God damn thats some pretty ass lookin nug there

10. hell yea dats sum dank shit. it came around my way n had 2 pick it up. great taste gud high and its a pretty bud!

11. shits straight up intoxicating. I coulnt remember how I got upstairs yesterday and what time I went to bed haha. I just woke up this morning and was like.."thefucccc?"

12. #33 arkansasstoner, Aug 8, 2011
    haha i was the sameway. i woke up n couldnt remember where my fone was. my lightweight friend smoked sum and took a cab home n they thought he was drunk so he gotta free ride home lol

13. Never tried this strain... If you could relate it to another strain what would it be

14. Well. Its very sedating. You get the munchies really fucking bad. Like yesterday we made 2 pounds worth of burgers, and ate them all. Then I woke up and almosr puked because I hadn't realized how much I ate lmfao.

Makes you think. Debates are spontaneous and fun. Makes you mentally agile. I can piece things together really fluidly.

The stone lasts for a while and has a pretty heavy comedown. Like you want to go to sleep.

So If I had to compare it anything It would be like a very strong Indica like Afghan Kush crossed with something fruity and skunky. A slight lingering aroma of Sour D comes to mind. .

Im baked.

15. Merc Emery is a master

16. #38 Rivera, Aug 8, 2011
    Sounds like my kind of bud!

I can tell you're RIPPED hahah