Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Granny's MMJ List- July 2010

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Storm Crow, Aug 3, 2010.

1. just want to say a big thanks for the information which is up on your list relating to fibromyalgia, i posted the links to my friend which he found very helpful...

thank you

2. #62 Storm Crow, Aug 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2011
    There isn't much out there on Lyme and cannabis. Most just mention that cannabis helps and nothing more. I do have a few in my New List SO SEND ME AN EMAIL for the even BIGGER LIST with the new section on Lyme! (bottom of my sig)

3. Quoted for truth!!!!

Extremely wise words Granny...

4. #64 Froop, Sep 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2011
    Damnit Granny, your list backfired!

I sent your list to my parents in an attempt to have them tolerate me & my brother's cannabis use. Instead, they emailed me back half a month later to tell my that my brother (not the same one) has been diagnosed with ADHD and autism, and your list ultimately convinced them to put him on...ritalin. What. The. Fuck. I wouldn't put him on smoke (I wouldn't put smoke in lungs that young) but weak edibles or something if they can, or even synthetics would be preferable to that poison. But hey, it's progress.

They seem to be slowly becoming more accepting of my hobby. Nearly every time I email them, I bring up weed and include a link from your list related to the discussion (my depression, my brother's condition, etc). They appear to be listening. They're Dutch immigrants, so they weren't subjected to propaganda as children, so that might be why they're so easy to turn.

Thanks for all the work you put into this list Granny. You're helping us change the world, one mind at a time.

5. Now that is how you do it. Great things take time. I recommend if you still live with them that you go on their computer and make a picture of some weed facts their backround. Unless they actually have a backround they want of course.

6. Nah, I don't live with 'em anymore. Seems the only reason they don't want my brother smoking, is 'cause they don't want him getting laced weed off the street, and they don't want him getting into any more legal trouble (this last point is debatable; my mom threatens to call the cops on him if she finds any weed in the house)

7. You're amazing for putting that huge list of links together, thank you so much and I will use it to my advantage :)

8. AncientStoner, this is the little List! Drop me an email and I'll send you the BIG List! (Addy is at the bottom of my sig! And sweetie, take your Omega 3 if you haven't started! When you get the new List, you'll see why- it is more than just heart-healthy!

9. I just started taking fish oil yesterday! Just one baby step to the multiple steps I need to take to get out of my mental funk.

10. Question: why are we giving our nine-year-old a marijuana cookie?

Answer: because he can't figure out how to use a bong.

Haha thats fucking great, dude thanks for all this work bookmarked for future reference.

11. WOW what an amazing list of science back facts and not the usual propaganda based misinformation... Gonna take a long time to read all of this lol...

Thanks ^10thpower to the OP/contributors!

12. I think this is awesome how informative! I have MS and I know that medical helps me with my pain immensely. :D Thanks for posting this

13. please never remove this!!

14. Oh I will have it destickied pretty soon so it can fade away into cyberspace .....:eek:

and be replaced with a bigger and better version! :yay:

Should be somewhere around January! My home List is 590 pages long (GC's is 420)! By the time January rolls around it will be BEAUTIFUL! :D

And just in time for GC to influence the elections! We will have about 9 months to change the minds of all those "Uncle Joe's and Aunt Rose's" out there!

I expect all of you reading this to send me an email today (bottom of my sig)to get the 500 page version! The sooner you all get started, the better!

Remember!

If the truth won't do, then something is wrong!

When the medical facts about cannabis are known, the need for legalization becomes obvious. :smoke:

We win this ONE MIND at a time. It is hard, but it is the ONLY way! :hello:

EDUCATE YOURSELF! If nothing else, just read the news articles in my List! You can give yourself a great cannabis education with them, and never even look at a single complicated study!

Granny :wave:

15. [quote name='"Storm Crow"']Oh I will have it destickied pretty soon so it can fade away into cyberspace .....:eek:

and be replaced with a bigger and better version! :yay:

Should be somewhere around January! My home List is 590 pages long (GC's is 420)! By the time January rolls around it will be BEAUTIFUL! :D

And just in time for GC to influence the elections! We will have about 9 months to change the minds of all those "Uncle Joe's and Aunt Rose's" out there!

I expect all of you reading this to send me an email today (bottom of my sig)to get the 500 page version! The sooner you all get started, the better!

Remember!

If the truth won't do, then something is wrong!

When the medical facts about cannabis are known, the need for legalization becomes obvious. :smoke:

We win this ONE MIND at a time. It is hard, but it is the ONLY way! :hello:

EDUCATE YOURSELF! If nothing else, just read the news articles in my List! You can give yourself a great cannabis education with them, and never even look at a single complicated study!

Granny :wave:[/quote]

Amazing!!! I can't wait to pop the list up on all my families computer screens!!!

16. Thank you so much for everything Granny! I really appreciate the work that you have put into your list, you are a great person ma'am! Your list is awesome. :)

17. Unless you blades USE it, the List is worthless! So get your copy, now!

I would LOVE to see the List "go viral". Each of you getting a copy, and then emailing it to your friends. And of course, urging them to pass it on! :hello:

I give my Doctor a CD of the List every year for his Xmas present. :devious:

And if you are the "grocery boy", you got mail, hon! :D

18. So the new, larger list isn't released yet, correct?

19. There are 3 versions of my List.

There is the "click that first link in my sig" GC version of 420 pages- adequate for most purposes. :D

There is the "Green Passion" version, which is what I send out- It is about 500+ pages long if you print it out in font 12. :hello:

And lastly, there is my Home List, which will become the new 2012 version- should be well over 600 pages by January when it becomes the GP January 2012 List! :yay:

(plus there are even older versions floating around at various sites :) )

My List is rather international! It goes to Australia, Brazil, Canada, Russia ( :eek: ) Wales, Sweden, Canada, Mexico, Romania, South Africa... One kid said he was from Hong Kong, but I don't know if he was there. :confused: And a lot of you from all over the US!

What is so cool about using the List, is that "you are only the messenger"! ;)

If the person whom you are trying to convince, can't take the facts :mad:, remind them that you had NOTHING to do with the study! :rolleyes: And maybe they should go email the scientists (with all those funny letters behind their names) and give them their opinion of the study. :devious:

After all, it's just a PubMed/ medical journal study, like their doctor reads! :laughing:

Now will you send me an email, already? It's at the bottom of my sig!