Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Granny's List, Perfectly Organized on a Web Site

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Synned, Oct 19, 2009.

1. I didn't make this list, but it was brought up on another forum I vist.

Granny, you got the knowledge out there, it's things like these that will help it spread and become common!

Category:Weedipedia - Weedipedia

I want to make a binder (a-z), just to have it in hardcopy form, then just show it to family members.

+rep for life mrs. crow

2. Agreement with the +rep for the Granny. As I have said before, God Bless the Granny :)

3. Granny's list is awesome. Never been to the website you posted. Very nice.

4. Sweet find. I like it alot its all the info you want in one place. PERFECT for a school project in college or highschool health class or something. Really thats awesome.

5. It is nice, but a bit behind the current July update! I've added several studies to the "Anti-Bacterial" section, for instance. I guess I better get over there and give them their copy of the new July version!

If you want an up-to-date copy, please use the email addy in my sig to get your free copy! It will be sent in WORD, unless you specify that you prefer PDF format. Nothing like having a print copy AND a computer copy with all the links just waiting to convince another person!

I have been suggesting to various dispensaries that a hard copy on the coffee table and a computer set to the list to provide an instant library on MMJ, would be a good thing for business! You might want to suggest this to your local dispensaries.

Turn your doctor on to it, too! If you are worried about his/her reaction, just print up a few abstracts, give the URL to this copy of the list- Granny Storm Crow's Master List- - Medical Marijuana Patient Forums and mail it off with no return address. The site is a very "innocent" MMJ site belonging to some friends. It is also good place for showing my list to parents.

I am always happy to see my list being used! :D

Granny :wave: