Granny's in "High Times"!

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Storm Crow, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Very Cool!. Congrats.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. First time I heard about Cannabis helping with Omega 3 deficiencies. Omega 6 imbalances. We need to get the ignorant laws straightened out. If you use Cannabis for medicine you still have a scarlet letter attached to you by the Federal.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Congratulations Granny.
    Recognition that is well deserved.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  4. I tried the link to the list t the bottom of the article and my computer just stared at me... I’ll try it again!
    It sounds like a goldmine of information! :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Thats awesome, well done! :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Thanks !
    I’ll check it out

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  7. congratulations Storm Crow ....GCs own celebrity ,,,mac,

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  8. Fuck off spammer dickhead. Reported.

• Like Like x 3
  9. #30 420 Warrior, Dec 3, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2020
    WOW Granny, that's very impressive sweety, impressive indeed!

Congratulations on such a prestigious achievement of landing yourself on such an iconic place such as High Times. That's the stuff of Cannabis folklore right there...WOW, your my new hero!

You know, something told me I came to the right place when I came here, and obviously I have, if only for the fact that your here for me to get to know and learn from and help take my passion for activism to the next level.

It's almost as if I've just met Jack Herer or Tommy Chong...I can't believe my good fortune!

Teach away Granny, I'm all ears, and I'll be spreading your message everywhere I go from here out.

One more thing, if I may make a suggestion? You should really consider writing a book sometime. Obviously you've compiled enough information to get it out there in print...Just a thought...?

:Love-Plant::thankyou:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Gratsss!!!

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. good going granny! thank you for your service to the community!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Wow that is really amazing! I read the article and it's very well done! You said a lot of intriguing things and I am checking out your list as we speak. What you said about Omega 3 and how we're deficient in it speaks to me bc I have to step up on my intake of Omega 3. I know it helps with so many things, including bipolar which I have in spades. I do use cannabis as a med though, and it's the best. Is there really anything that cannabis can't make better?
    Anyway, I really enjoyed what you had to say, and am looking forward to reading more of your words. Thank you for all you do to bring about awareness of this magical plant that really has no bad parts to it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  13. I just now read through this thread. I had no idea I had access to so much research work here. Granny not only should you be proud of yourself for the recognition, but your message much more so.

What you are doing makes a difference, please don't stop.
    :passing-joint:

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. I do try! :laughing: You'll be glad to know that I am just about ready to release the January 2021 version of my List and it's a lot bigger!

I've added a new section on Covid, another one on the social effects Covid has had on us, cytokines, and more. All I have to do is finish the introduction tomorrow, and stick in the drop box links. Then I get to start sending it all over the world to about 2,000 cannabis-loving people!

There is SO much I want to teach all of you! But it's almost 4 am and it's been a long day.

So :goodnight:

Granny :wave:

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  15. I am looking forward to it, you have a new fan my lady.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. I can't wait to see the new list! I just read the article on the endocannabinoid system from your last list, and it was fascinating. I didn't know THC had similarities to our endocannabinoid system and can actually take over and pretty much mimic it. A lot of cool stuff there. I'm learning more things about my body lol. Anyway thanks for all you do and I'll look forward to seeing the new list when you share it. Take care! :)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Damn, just read that old article about ADHD and cannabis treatment for it. That's great that kids were getting on medical marijuana and didn't have to tell the school they were bringing it in lol that's awesome! Of course this article was old, like 2010 but still. I hope that's still going on today. Well I've had ADHD since I was a kid and I was on Ritalin. I wish there had been the awareness about cannabis then that there is now. I find that weed helps me to get deep with stuff and opens my mind to new things. So sometimes I am able to concentrate better. Depends what I want the high to be like lol...sometimes I don't want to focus on something, just let my mind go. But when I get involved with reading, and stuff like that and I want to learn new stuff, I can focus better. Anyway just going down the list a little bit. Have a good day all!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Wow Granny Stormy Crow Sis You are Truely Amazing! I'm Proud to Call You My Friend. All Your Research an Information an Message is Legendary! Much Respect an Props for Appearing in High Times to. You Should Write Some Kinda Book With All that You Know...I Would Buy it!:love::inlove:;wub:

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2