Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Granny Storm Crows List Download?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by RatchetBooty, Oct 14, 2014.

1. Hey guys, I've heard a lot about Granny Storm Crow's list on marijuana and I was wondering if you guys have a link to the download? I haven't been able to find a link and on earlier posts she said to click on her signature to have it emailed to you but it's not in her signature. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Give her your email and she will send you direct copies. Be prepared because its a library of information , all of which shows detailed analysis and studies conducted on the benefits of MMJ. 

3. #3 RatchetBooty, Oct 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2014
    Thanks for the quick response :).

No worries, don't be afraid to approach her, she's one of the kindest and blunt people on this website.

5. Is she still active? I saw on a couple of posts that people said she isn't active anymore.

I see her pop in every now and then. I'm sure if you send her a PM she'll respond. OR if you search her profile you can find her links in her signature. 

7. she is still here. i pmed her just last week and she responded the next day. i wanted the same thing from her as well and she emailed it to me. She made a post somewere yesterday.

8. I miss Granny

Her posts had a direct effect on how I chose my username

[​IMG]

9. There is also a FB page