Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Granny...recommended fish oil dosage?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Slim340, Dec 29, 2012.

1. I take GNC fish oil and its 300mg DHA/EPA per one capsule. I take 2 in the morning and 2 at night with food. Is this a sufficient enough dose to help repair my cannabinoid receptors? Thankkkkkkks :D

2. Welcome to the new millennium lol!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using GC Forum

3. Op, not only was it that simple ^ ... But I'm sure the label on your bottle of Fish Oil Supplement has a Recommended Dosage. Marijuana has nothing to do with the amount of fish oil you should be consume, consult a health food source. One or two at night and One or Two in the morning is what I usually see on supplement products (calcium, vitamins, oils, etc) :smoking: