Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Granny Panties

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TJforMJ, Apr 3, 2010.

1. It looks like it has Columbian Gold and haze, Acapulco or guerero gold. Was it a head high mostly?

2. Super old thread, just figured I'd shed some light for the hell of it in case anyone's paying attention. I just scooped a cut of the panties from PhattyBMC of Radicle Genetics in Detroit, his cut was verified at the source, we just dabbed down and discussed the cut, he believes it's a nevilles haze hybrid, I believe it's a lemon Thai hybrid, either way it's a 14wk sativa lady that doesn't stretch once flowered, smells like mothballs and cleaner, hence the name.

✌️ peace

• Like Like x 1
  3. grannies panties was a locally developed and protected strain,

4. Did the damn man ever find his granny panties please tell me theres a followup/conclusion 2 this.

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. Lmao @ the name sounds like a dealer made it up :lmafoe:

6. I've had Granny Panny for a while. Yummy. Here's the new panny.....

15060834866891159879637.jpg

7. At my age, if it wasn't for Granny Panties I wouldn't get no panties at all!

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Granny panties was actually a locally created strain in flint,mi on theater 70s .. i had this for 10years . Everyone loves it..

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Granny Panties was/is a local Michigan strain! I got some from a dispensary farmers market in Lansing about 4-5 yrs ago. Got a few seeds from the bag! Recently popped some of them and i'm Currently growing this strain! IT ROCKS!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Could you sell me a clone??????