Granny Drug Lord

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Retrix, Apr 17, 2012.

1. GRANNY CROW OH NOES..
    lol jk.. or am I.

2. Lol, thats the first thing I thought too when I saw that news story.

3. Lol everyone around here has been talking about it.

4. My husband came home last night talking about this. He's from Oklahoma so the story caught his attention. Poor old lady. And it's not GrannyStormCrow. She's in Cali, I think. :)

5. She got the title "Drug Mastermind". That shit demands respect, haha.

6. Really, guys? 4 pounds of marijuana supplies my small town for a week, maybe 2 at maximum. For her to be supplying 40% of the marijuana in 4 states, she would be moving tons.

7. I thought it may have been GrannyStormCrow but then I remembered she is the Chuck Norris of weed and my fears were alleviated.

8. #9 Storm Crow, Apr 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2012
    And 4 pounds makes you a kingpin"??? :eek: Somebody give those good old boys a reality check! 400 pounds, maybe! :cool:

I predict that you will see a lot more seniors getting busted! :( Think about it!

We are on fixed incomes and money is tight.

We have aches and pains that cannabis eases. :smoke:

A LOT of us are "old hippies", even if we look "straight" and respectable now. ;)

THC from Cannabis is an anti-Alzheimer's that works about 10 times better than Aricept (this is enough to make me want to use cannabis!) and it can be grown instead of bought. [​IMG]

Marijuana May Slow Alzheimer's (news - 2006) [FONT=&quot]Marijuana May Slow Alzheimer's

[/FONT] THC blocks an enzyme called acetylcholinesterase, which speeds the formation of amyloid plaque in the brains of people with Alzheimer's disease.

The Alzheimer's drugs Aricept and Cognex work by blocking acetylcholinesterase. When tested at double the concentration of THC, Aricept blocked plaque formation only 22% as well as THC, and Cognex blocked plaque formation only 7% as well as THC.

Twice the dose with 22% efficiency, so an equal dose should work half as well- half of 22% is 11%- about one-tenth. :cool: So much for modern science! CANNABIS FTW! :smoke:

This is an article all of you should be sharing. Everyone fears Alzheimer's, and to learn that THC works so much better than Aricept can be a real eye opener, and may convince a person that cannabis use may not be "totally evil" after all! :eek:

WebMD is a respectable and readable medical info site- not a front for "High Times"! Those who don't know about what cannabis can do for them (besides get you high) need to learn about this!

Other WebMD articles that may be of interest-

Marijuana Chemical Fights Hardened Arteries
    Marijuana Chemical Fights Hardened Arteries

Chemicals in Marijuana May Fight MRSA
    Marijuana Ingredients May Fight MRSA

Marijuana's Active Ingredient Targets Deadly Brain Cancer
    Marijuana's Active Ingredient Targets Deadly Brain Cancer

Marijuana May Fight Lung Tumors
    Marijuana May Fight Lung Tumors

Marijuana Ingredients Slow Invasion by Cervical and Lung Cancer Cells Pot Slows Cancer in Test Tube

Marijuana Ingredient May Cut Fibromyalgia Pain
    Marijuana Ingredient May Cut Fibromyalgia Pain

Cannabis Relieves Multiple Sclerosis Pain (news - 2004)
    Cannabis Relieves Multiple Sclerosis Pain

Pot Chemical May Curb Inflammation (news – 2007)
    Pot Chemical May Curb Inflammation

Pot-Based Drug Promising for Arthritis
    Pot-Based Drug Promising for Arthritis

Teen Pot Smoking Won't Lead to Other Drugs as Adults (news - 2010)
    Teen Pot Smoking Won't Lead to Other Drugs as Adults

Heavy Marijuana Use Doesn't Damage Brain (news – 2003)
    Heavy Marijuana Use Doesn't Damage Brain

Marijuana Smoking Doesn't Kill
    Marijuana Smoking Doesn't Kill

Once the medical facts about cannabis become known, the need for legalization becomes obvious!

Granny :wave:

9. Haha i've just covered this story in my weird news blog! Made me laugh.

10. If the numbers are true, I definitely got me some granny bud sometime in the past year. Haha.

11. I seen that on YouTube the other day. That's awesome. Not that she got caught, but that Granny was dishin out the Fat Nug to the Midwest. I bet she was smokin out herself. I wonder what quality it was...Some of that dank dro from Colorado/California or some regular old Mexican weed. I hope she beats that case.

12. I've seen this but I didn't know she was from OK! hAHAHAHa

Poor lady give her a break,Atleast she wasn't dishin out "Rocks" and "Baby powder" to kids or any1 else.

Sigghhhhhh,FREE "KINGPIN GRANNY" T-SHIRTS LOL!
    With her face on the front with smoke coming out her nostrils (would be badass)