Grandmas boy bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Pete Jonez, Jul 14, 2011.

1. My local headshop carries a line of these exact bongs, it's just very thick grommet style glass. Nothing special at all.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Dude I am being serious, $600 and it's yours.

3. paypal?

4. I have one for 500.

Who has the better deal here, OP?

I'll even throw in a free rubber grommet

5. I'll go travel back to my city and pick one up, 400$ and it's yours.

6. Bahaha this thread is a troll fest!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Does anybody know if that's acrylic or glass?

8. trolololololol

9. @OP With the recent credit downgrade of the US I am willing to sell the bong for no less than $400 now. PM me if you're interested.

10. You just learned that weed doesn't make much difference in life. It doesn't make people get along and be nice, that comes from each person's soul... though it might make it easier.

So ya, fuck the haters and go smoke out of whatever you want. The only time I've ever talked shit about someone's piece was when I heard a buddy tell me his 50 yr old dad had been smoking out of the same coke can for years. That's just not right :D

11. some online place called rollies sells that type of bong don't know how legit they are but honestly your best bet is to go into a lower end headshop im sure they will have something very similar.

12. #32 RVD420RVD, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    It smells like cypress hill concert in here hahahahahah

13. I need to find this to please so is anyone could help me. My boyfriend used to have one and it was his favorite possession. It was late 60’s early 70’s bong. I get you man this bong is a piece of art and hits better than anything else that I’ve ever smoked!
    find

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. OP is 9 years old & that looks like a cheap bong.. why does it have to be that exact one??

At the end of the day it doesn't matter what a bong looks like ect they all just get you high :confused_2:

15. Pretty kool lol

16. They still got them?

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Placebo effect?

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Actually not at all. You want to have something that you like and because I want it. So either help me find it or stop putting bullshit comments on this. Like I said the bong I want is a late 70’s early 60’s, was giving to him by an old farmer who found it in a barn. Best piece ever. So what it’s not fancy with perks twist and turns because that bong right there is a real stoner bong

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. Why get aggressive over a bong dude.. lmaoo

The bong you posted seriously looks like a cheap piece man.. I bet you could find one near enough the same dirt cheap on Google..

Honestly it doesn't even look like it's a bong from the 60/70s it looks more like 2000s then anything lol

20. Keefmasters reply sums it up really.. it's nothing special lol