grandma stole my dank!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by smoke or die, Jun 14, 2011.

1. I still live with my dad and my dad hired my grandma to come clean the house once a week because she needs money. idk kinda wierd but wtv. So i guess she was cleaning my room when i was gone even tho i tell her not to cuz im a big boy lol. Anyway i had 5 grams of DANK a bowl and 2 lighter hidden in my school back pack which i put in the back of the closet. I walk into the house and she sais "i went through your backpack. took out all the books and folders". im thinking oh fuck here it comes but she never said anything about the weed. Its fucking gone. 80 dollars worth of bud and a 20 dollar bowl. and 2 lighters. She is VERY anti marijuana and i already checked the trash can. she stole that shit.

2. I'm sure she's a nice lady but what a cunt!! I'd slap that hoe

3. she's old bro, let her toke up!

4. my mom does the same shit when im gone dude. except she isnt cleaning my room, just straight up snooping

5. Pisses me off my room will be all rearrenged and ill have to call her to find shit but REALLY dought shes smoking it. She is so against drugs of anytype. except her ciggs she smokes nearly 2 packs a day

6. omfg i just looked and everything is just chillin in her purse! What you think the chances are of her smoking it? she is against weed believes pretty much everything the government says.

7. If I were you, I would just bring it up to her. She has no right to steal your property. Good-luck, and no hard feelings to your grandma but she sounds like a hypercritical bitch.

8. my grandma thinks marijuana smells like burning rope.... lol

9. lol i hope she at least smokes this shit. shel be so blazed

10. If you found it, just take it back and don't say anything...maybe she already forgot she she ever found anything.

11. Dementia. Gets them every time.

12. i cant shes already gone but she coudlve told my dad. which would have been really bad

13. Your such a fool the instant I saw my belongings they woulda been my belongings again!!! XD

14. I would've snatched my shit back out of that purse, or at least pinched a few g's from that bag (she'd never notice THAT). Ideally, you could replace the weed with an herb, and if does say anything to your dad, she doesn't have any evidence on you :p

15. call the cops on her now. Say you saw some stranger come to the house and sell her a strange substance. Now shes gone.

But you should have taken it back when you had the chance. Hide it in a good place, not in your room, and you would be straight. Thats what i would have done.

16. #16 Storm Crow, Jun 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2011
    What are Grandma's ailments? Arthritis? Fibro? Diabetes? Is she scared of Alzheimer's or cancer? Click that first link in my sig and print up some appropriate news articles. Then just leave them in her for her purse to find. :rolleyes: (I am assuming you are going to take back your stash and pipe.)

Grandma just might ask next time to borrow your pipe and a pinch of bud! :bongin: lol

Granny :wave:

17. take it back. she snooped threw ur shit and took it so u can do the same.

18. You saw your shit and you left it sitting there?

GC: Booo!!

19. are you fucking serious? you take your bud out of your grandmas purse and leave like a dime if anything... fuck that take all of it she should have fucking asked she knows better she is a grown as woman.

20. #20 martianthelegnd, Jun 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2011
    Where I come from when a cleaning lady steals from you, it is custom to rape them just sayin...

edit: this is a joke I know you guys know im joking this just in case God is watching lol.