grandma passed away

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by erizzle, Nov 5, 2009.

1. Soo yeah im high at work and i just got a text saying my grandma passed away at 9:30 this morning... and i am soo sad right now i dnt really wanna be at work and it just sux cuz i seen her like a month ago she was still at the hospital cuz she got in a really bad car wreck. But she was supposedly doing soo much better then it just hit us she had a heart attack this morning ohhh this is horrible...

2. I remember my grandmother dying. It was the first time I cried at a funeral. Peace and good vibes to you man, the loss of a loved one sucks.

3. RIP to your grandma man, anyone that we care about who passes away is a sad day

4. sorry to hear that man, hopefully she lived a long, wonderful life. My grandma passed away a couple years ago it was tough especially for my father. Even though I am not religious it was a fantastic service and a damn sad one at that. Hopefully there is a heaven cuz she wanted to see me graduate college real bad.

5. im sorry to hear about that. this next rimmer is for your grandmother. :)

RIP

6. tell your boss what happened and go home and be with your family dude

7. Peace and love to you man, it's a hard thing to go through. You'll do it.
    Don't dwell on the death of a loved one, celebrate their life instead :)

8. im sorry to hear that man.

losing a family member is never fun :(

remember this: dont cry because shes gone, smile because she was there.

just think of the great times you had and all the things that shes taught you in your life. grandmas are full of that special knowledge no one else seems to have. you know what i mean?

know shes no longer suffering, shes with god and in a better place, ruinited with all her old friends.

keep your head up bro :)

9. I'm deeply saddened for your loss man

i hope your grandma rests in peace and that you feel better

10. thanks a bunch guys this means alot to me i really appreciate it!!

11. why are u still at work man, u should leave

12. yeah i agree, go home and be with your family.

13. Sorry about your grandma :(... hope your doing okay.

14. yeah man it sux i have to stay at work cuz i work at a job that is independently owned. My boss is kinda a douche and wont let me leave, seeing as im the only guy here which is extremely gay but i get off at 5 soo then i can spend time with my family.

15. #15 shadowfall4995, Nov 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2009
    Sorry about your grandma dude. I lost both my grandfathers and I know how you feel.

RIP to your grandma.

:cry::cry::cry:

Edit: Remember what Pure cannabliss said. Shes not suffering in a hospital bed anymore.

16. why don't u indepentedntly own ur bosses face with ur fist

thats what ur boss deserves lol

17. Sorry to hear man. happened to me last year and it's not nice! :(

18. I remember when mine died, saddest day of my life. She met my grandpa in an orphanige(sp) when they were 6 years old and had been soulmates sense then. When my grandma died it just made my grandpa die in the inside.

:mad:

19. I'm so sorry for your loss OP. Both my grandparents are really old and I miss them a lot, they live a couple hundred miles away. I'm going to be completely devastated on the day that they pass, but God willing that day won't come for a long time. You and your family are in my thoughts.