Grandma died...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Bong Ripper 420, Jan 7, 2013.

1. I smoked a lot of weed all day and mad kief, including i just got done smoking two blunts. My brother gets a call from my mom who's in the hospital starting chemo for leukemia and she's crying telling my brother that she mad a massive heart attack stroke and is brain dead, she was on the plug but they decided there was nothing they could do. :(

I ate dinner with her and my grandpa (who must be devastated) on new years eve with my parents and she looked great! My brother had to work but we saw them Christmas too but its fucked how fast things change. Its like the stepping stone for what's to come...

I got off the phone with my mom and now I'm just bummed out but mad stoned. I'm usually not religious, but my oldest brother died 2010 so I been around death before. I just wish we could have a little more time but my outlook changed from wanting to see my brother again one more time and say i love him and miss him one last time, but now I'd just thank him for making me the person I am today. We'll all go one day, just live life with love and be happy.

I been blessed with great ups in life so the downs are worth the pain. Sorry for venting, I'm just so baked and shocked me how today was a good day till then. Im going to see my mom tomorrow with my family but damnnn you know? I'm just gonna play music, make food eventually, and go to sleep :s

2. At least my last memory was a hug, kiss on the cheek, and smile.. death hits so fast :/

3. Dude I'm sorry. I know that shit sucks man. My grandma died in 2007 when I was in 10th grade. To this day it was probably the hardest thing I've had to go through. Next herb I smoke man I'll take a hit for you.

4. Im really sorry to hear that dude. My grandma died when i was going into 9th grade and it was the hardest thing. The fact that you had one last memory with her will ease the pain. I wasnt lucky enough to have that. May she rest in peace.

5. Sorry to hear that man, next bowl for you and your family. Remember the good times.

6. #6 Milkin Hooters, Jan 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2013
    EH man, be happy you had got to spend christmas and new years with her, I lost my grandpa on the 22nd of December wishing i coulda had one more christmas with him. Your right things changed so quickly, I had just got a pizza and was gunna go jib a rail in the city for the first big snowfall. and bam got the call. My condolences though man, Chive on.

7. Thanks everyone, I just smoked a fat blunt and then another with mad kief on top so I'm feeling good. I measure life but moments over minutes and she's at peace now but it's life changing to go through deaths because the last memory you have lasts forever which is either good or bad. She lived a happy life but it's so sad she's gone, I'm at peace with it but I just finished talking to my dad who got home and I cried a bit, but we both understand it's just life and she was happy. Memories last a life time, and when I die I'll be where she's at life is just one big journey of what you make it while getting obstacles chucked at you, but it's a cycle of life and death and as long as you have more good times than bad, dying peacefully is fair. It's mindfucking to think how I'm alive right now, the only thing that never changes is that things will always change. Thanks for caring it's a rough subject but I'm still here you know.

8. I feel for you, OP.
    Think about it this way though, if you saw her happy and chipper on NYE then at least it wasn't some drawn out long suffering thing.
    At least whatever it was sounds to have been over quickly.

Spend some time with your grandfather, yeah?
    He could probably just use company right now, hard to imagine losing someone you've had in your life that long.

9. I'm so sorry to hear that OP
    Just know if you need to vent or anything the whole of GC is here to listen

10. I think im gonna have to call troll on this one.

11. Are you serious? fuck off he has more posts than you this is ridiculous, he's talking about a death asshole

OP that sucks dude I'm sorry I know what it's like. It looks like you're dealing with it though

12. sorry op i feel for ya man u have gc behind u :)

13. Prayers go out to you and your family

This next hit is for you brother