Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grandma dank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Ogkushage, Mar 14, 2012.

1. So my friend said he would sell me a g for 20 of grandma dank
    any ideas

2. What the hell is grandma dank?

3. Idk dude my boy told me hed sell me a gam for 20 should i?

4. Did he possibly mean "gram of dank" and not "grandma dank"

5. i love it when dealers get creative with names.

...or what above poster said. :laughing:

6. nah he texted me grandma dank sopposobly it really good from what he say i saw it and it looked kinda like trainwreck but im not sure

7. Why would you ask us? I didn't see your boys "gram o dank". Which is probably what it is. If you don't want a gram of dank don't buy a gram of dank

8. Well ima just buy it and post a pic or pics k peace

9. #9 runthistown18, Mar 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2012
    Must be a strain. I've heard of it before lol.

"Take the Grandma kush & roll it in a blunt, I'll blow it".
    Probably some new strain that just came out.

10. Some growers create there owns strains so they can name it whatever the fuck they want. It might be a bs name or it might not that's not important don't judge by the name judge by looks/smell/texture

11. ive heard of grandma purp never grandma dank, careful people like to give weed weird names make em sound excessively awesome.

12. grandma dank...gram of dank, so funny I might have to use it a time or two

13. Lmao be funny If OP seriously mis heard "gram of dank"

I've gotten that grandma dank though :smoke: Grown by a grandma

14. Am I the only one who came here hoping to see a thread about Granny? :(

15. ewb, I peeked in hoping to find another "Ganja Grandma"! No such luck! (sigh!)

Granny

16. I didn't see your boys "gram o dank". Which is probably what it is. If you don't want a gram of dank don't buy a gram of dank[​IMG]