Grandma caught me..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Faded Out, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Lmao who in their right mind would ask their grandma that 😂

2. [quote name="Faded Out" post="19418062" timestamp="1390864737"]anyway so i always hint to my grandma about weed, i say shit like "lets go blaze", "where do you buy your kush". She always laughs and probably thinks im kidding.So today i show her a small bag of kush saying "lets blaze" She starts crying, tells me how im going to be a drug addict and do worse drugs... [/quote]Dawg you call that hinting? Lol

3. You might be the dumbest kid ever what did u think she was gonna do laugh about it?
    Older people think bud is like meth because they don't smoke it themselves just tell her ur sorry n ull never do it again

4.   Lmao.. this thread.

5. Can't call him an idiot when you can't spell you're.

6. [quote name="Faded Out" post="19418153" timestamp="1390865506"]man so much hate on me. what happened to all the people that smoke with their grandparents[/quote] I grew up with my grandparents and have smoked with them for a while now, however you don't approach them let them approach you if they smoke. Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

7. backfired like a mother fucker lol

8. Your dumb for doing that manSent from my HTC One X using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Well this was a fun readSent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

10. Your parents are anti-weed. Did you think they just picked that up? You said her two daughters smoked before, so clearly she knew weed. Why did they stop and you end up with an anti-weed parent? Because your grandma is anti-weed. For the love of fuck are you retarded? 

11. 😂Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Wait, so she isnt on that good kush and alcohol?

Ugh, another one of these.....  :hide:
    I lol'd, OP. Your g-ma is overdramatic apparently.

14. Your not that bright are ya lil boy

15. Instead of just "joking with her" you shoud of fucking asked her about Weed in general Timmy Dipshit. 

16. My grams would call the rehab place if she ever caught me smoking MJ..Thats Dramatic

17. #79 ak84, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2014
    What are you op, 16? You shouldn't be smoking in the first place, if you live with your granny.

/edit shit video was spam, not the movie. That's what i get for being a smartass /endedit

Grandma's Boy (2004), great stoner movie btw.

18. Too bad it wasn't Granny Stormcrow.

Also, what the fuck? Who asks their grandma "where do you buy kush"??

A troll thread, me thinks.