Grandma caught me..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Faded Out, Jan 28, 2014.

1. well if you really felt like you wanted to blaze with her and she got mad, tell her that you don't smoke to make people angry, you asked her to smoke because you feel like you could be open to her about that kind of stuff.

You think EVERY post that isn't something positive about weed is anti-mj groups at work.
    It's getting annoying. -.-

3. Where did "caught" come from? From what I understood, you showed her a bag...

4. Wow Bro, i bet you wish you could go back in time and smack you hand when it came out your pocket lmfao

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. i really do man i feel bad for her. shes really worried and concerned. my dads a heroin addict so i dont think i helped lol

6. Troll

• Like Like x 4
  7. [quote name="cball" post="19418277" timestamp="1390866721"]hmmm...the old Nancy Reagan tear jerk story tactic...old form of propaganda to appeal to shame or hurting your loved ones feelings to drive kids away from potand look at that...OP is a noob account...hmm.....those anti mj/mmj groups have been working overtime.[/quote]I say that all the time! When Nancy Reagan and my mom were sending letters to each other my mom turned into an even meaner person! Thank you Nancy Reagan for "tough love" .. you helped nothing. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Shes trying to be friends with you. Should have asked if she was serious before showing her your dank, 

9. Idk, maybe because you time and time again hinted at you smoking, acted like oregano was weed to your gma, like who the fuck does that. And because you went as far as showing your Grammy your "kush" which I'd say by the way you flaunt your habit is probz just middies lololol high school shenanigans

Sent from my Event using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. How everyone is hating on that little boy. Well, you made a wrong move. Expect to get bullshit from people on "ze internt".
    Now go to your grandma and tell her you are sorry, boy. 

peace

11. LoLLoL :D this thread is funny as hell! I can see where youre coming from. You absolutely need to use your noggen though. So you werent showing off your weed-good, but you werent being smart either. Thats just something mmj users need to do to break stereotypes like stoners are stupid. Also- I agree with the poster who said Granny cried to trick you into not smoking weed. I think the best way to smooth things out with Granny is to 1) Apologize. For being disrespectful. Dont make any excuses. She knows what you thought already. 2) Tell her you got it to help her arthritis, glaucoma, any ailment she may have. Tell her you think natural is better than pharmaceuticals and get some facts to show her the proven facts about mmj health benefits. 3)Tell her you love her and it will never happen again. Thats what Id do anyway. Good luck. Grow up some, use your brain. Dont be a 'stupid stoner' but a mmj activist.

12. [quote name="Faded Out" post="19418062" timestamp="1390864737"]So i got caught by my parents twice. First time they treated it like it was heroin. 2nd time i came up with an amazing excuse. So you can tell my family is anti-marijuana, which is a shame since i live in so-cal.anyway so i always hint to my grandma about weed, i say shit like "lets go blaze", "where do you buy your kush". She always laughs and probably thinks im kidding.So today i show her a small bag of kush saying "lets blaze" She starts crying, tells me how im going to be a drug addict and do worse drugs... frickin sucks. horrible feeling. What the fuck do i do know. And she made me throw away my weed. I didnt want her to cry anymoreoh and to the people saying i was showing off my weed. I seriously was down to smoke with her. I wasnt showing it off thats just dumb[/quote]God damn. Lol I feel bad for both you and her. Maybe promise her you'll stop or at least keep it at a bare minimum. Shit i dunno. ..

13. people like this need better hobbies.

• Like Like x 1
  14. My grandmom caught me..nI did a gasmask sitting next to her! My family is fucking awesome. She wont smoke though, to each their own lol sucks though op.

I think we all have that special whore somewhere in our lives.

15. When shes dead all you'll think about is the day you made her cry by showing her your bag of illegal drugs. That will be on her heart forever.
    Smooth, OP. Smooth.

• Like Like x 6
  16. Well there is only one way to answer this.
    Nudes of your grandma or it didn't happen.

Just kidding but why would you offer your grandmother to smoke with you? Lol your fault totally. Just keep it lowkey and don't be a fucking idiot.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Your God damn right people like that need hobbies, they make me sick man

Sent from my Event using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Your grandma didn't catch you, you showed her weed, this is dumb.

19. What a dumb, careless, reckless thing to do.

20. She's just worried about ya. Doesn't want to hear that her grand baby is out there sucking dick for weed.

• Like Like x 3