Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grandfather

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by att259, May 13, 2010.

1. Yeah it's risky man. Not sure if it would be too good an idea.
    Even if he did smoke back in the day, or even still smokes now, it doesn't mean he would be cool with you doing it. I know a lot of folks who are like that. My dad for instance, smokes pot and always has, but he turns into a nazi when it comes to me doing it.
    Stoners can be just as hypocritical as everyone else.

2. Are you guys even reading the posts at all? He said that he talked to him, and he prefered hash :cool:

3. Just jokingly jab at the subject with him at an opportune time. If you watch something like Blow again then it'd be easy. "Gramps you ever toke the herb in your heyday?"

4. and I quote:

"Fail."

That was a different poster. OSG =/= OP.