Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grandfather purp

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by sublimesun, Nov 22, 2011.

1. #41 Norcalidank, Dec 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2011
    Ya I prefer fox farm soil outside but hydroton inside but uve prolly never even tried nor cal green

2. get your own thread man. your throwin out bad vibes. nobody cares how "good" your hydroton weed is.

3. Shut up u dumb nerd ur all squares

4. Crunchy?

Do you chew your weed or do you smoke it?

GTFO

5. #45 Norcalidank, Dec 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2011
    I break it up or grind it then put it in a bowl u dumb fuk

--Name calling is not allowed here--

6. It has been proven, there really are just assholes everywhere you know.

7. Ha guys c'mon obvious troll is obvious. Saying NY is bad for bud is like saying... you've never heard of NYC diesel.

8. And that hydro is king and soil sucks and fire is mid and he is the best ever, yes it is very obvious.

9. hahahahahahahahahahaa

10. Not to be a dick, but im sorry nor cal bud isnt all that, most is mass produced and just ok at best. And i've seen some of the dankest bud come from indoor soil grows. As soon as you said you cant grow with soil indoors, i realized you dont know what you are alking about.

11. Its not like these strains have originated in the united states, these highly psychoactive varieties come from different continents such as asia and africa where cannabis has been selectively bred (Either as industrial hemp or as a medicine) for thousands of years. If you don't respect the biology and only grow for profit or just to get high then clearly your missing the larger picture that exists in regards to growing.

12. #52 Norcalidank, Dec 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2011
    Nor cal bud is the finest u obviously are just a sewer rat from sewer cal and I meant soil is fucking shitty just cuz u got slot of posts doesn't keen u kno how to grow I've been growing for 25 plus years so u are trying to be a dick and mass produce doesn't meen it's not as good just means more plants have been grown And I'm not saying me being a dick is why I'm posting here in the first place but that GDP still looks like mids

13. This dude knows what up

14. U can't grow hydro wit soil idgaf what any of u thing hydroton is part of making indo indo or hydro hydro

15. NO SHIT. Ahaha :smoke: Hydro means hydroponically grown. Grown without soil. So year, you can't grow hydro with soil, atta boy!

16. Reading this made my IQ drop...

17. im glad they finally banned that dude.

18. Thats some of the fireist shi ive ever seen! Only had that good of bud once, i hope the shit that is waiting for me at my buddies after school is that good, he got it from his cuz who has a really FIRE hookup, enjoy the smoke!

19. honestly it doesn't look like anything special

Just kidding that looks dank as fuck. Nice budzz

20. some FIRE...........fucking bud in north american (aka canada and usa NOT mexico)
    is DANK