Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grandfather purp

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by sublimesun, Nov 22, 2011.

1. if anything it looks fresh!. look at the stem n pic 2 , its wiked green if it was old it wouldve lost some color most likely. stop hating

to OP fire ass bud dont listen to the hater

2. don't hate...and if you do only on me.

3. [quote name='"Norcalidank"']
    still looks like mids its the same picture u kike bag[/quote]

Chill out man, no need to be a jerk

4. #24 piffpuffN, Dec 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2011
    wont be long til ur banned anyways , supose to be no name callin.
    already name called 3 times

*cough*troll*cough*

5. Lol what gave you that idea, I'm growing indoors and in soil right now.. lol dank is now mid and soil just cannot exist indoors ok..

6. [quote name='"Norcalidank"']
    still looks like mids its the same picture u kike bag[/quote]

That was the point

7. #27 ProvidencePlant, Dec 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2011
    [​IMG]

8. has smoked once.

9. [quote name='"Norcalidank"']looks like some mids but nice score[/quote]

No it doesn't.

10. You guys are letting this troll, troll the fuck out of you.....

11. U prolly never even seen fire

12. Ur a square

13. alot of people choose soil as their grow medium. once you spend some time on this forum you will find that out, as for my bud, it is far from crunchy and old. it is certainly not the most potent bud ive ever gotten, but for the price in my area its pretty damn good.

14. oh and thank you all for the nice words, heres a 3.6 gram nug of these "mids" for you guys to check out :smoke:
    [​IMG]

15. Ya soil leads to shitty grow use hydroton and I don't need these forums I know how to grow smoke and make hash.

16. I wish I had a camera....

17. hydro is for production. im a taste connoisseur, so i prefer the full smoke of a soil as opposed to the usual "chemmy" and "airy" smoke from hydro. dont worry man i bet you get good bud just like everybody else....:wave:

18. Yea its some pretty good mids.

19. [quote name='"Norcalidank"']Ya soil leads to shitty grow use hydroton and I don't need these forums I know how to grow smoke and make hash.[/quote]

No need to be a California weed snob mang. I think stuff grown organically has such a better taste when its cured good.

20. How do you put a picture on here from your ipOd touch??