Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Granddaddy purple

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by pantysweeper, Nov 16, 2010.

1. This is supposed to be 'Granddaddy Purple' which is Indica, but it feels more like Sativa. It's nothing like 'Big Wreck' which is supposed to be half Indica. Does anyone recognize this? It was $65 a slice.
    [​IMG]

2. yeah,the last few times i had Graddaddy purple,it really just made me feel like everything was good and happy:) nice pick up by the way

3. nice pick up man. i wish i can get shit where i live

4. looks nice man. similar to the gdp i had a couple weeks ago. stuff i had was definitely indica dominate, but had a nice uplifting high as well.

stay toasty. :smoking:

5. looks like some purple crush i got from a club a couple days ago :smoking:

6. That looks like the Purple Kush I am smoking on currently. Looks great, man. But I couldn't tell you what strain it is, exactly because Purple Kush is totally an indica.

7. beautiful looking buds...by the way whats a "slice"?...is that $65 dollars worth of herb in your hand?...the reason I'm asking is I grow my own and am totally out of the buying loop.

8. Could be purple haze or somethin. Nice budz.

9. Not every indica high is the generic couch locking lazy body high... every strain has a unique build of cannabinoids causing unique effects lol.... Looks fucking dank tho man

10. i got some granddaddy purp (or at least thats what my guy called it)... it was reeeaalllllly good, but it didnt have nearly as much purple as the stuff in those pics...

11. $65 for 1/8th(or slice). I'm holding roughly half of that. How much should this cost an oz to be considered a deal?

12. we need you to replace the image so we can see it

13. smoked some this last night :)