Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

granddaddy purp

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by alex t, Mar 5, 2009.

1. #1 alex t, Mar 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2009
    Thinking about getting 4 grams for thirty bucks. Good or bad

2. 4 grams of legit granddady purp for $30? sounds like a hell of deal to me.

3. theres a few things wrong with what u just said.

first and formost, do not discuss dealing on this board. u will get banned.

second, unless u live in an area where weed is everywhere at all times and ppl just throw it around, i doubt very much thats legit. average for a single gram is 10-20 almost everywhere. and GDP? that shit is high quality. i doubt ull be getting what ur told.

4. #4 alex t, Mar 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2009
    well I just talked to my dealer and since were friends he is hitting me up with it for free:) I've never smoked anything other than chronic and regs so I don't know much about it, and the guy giving it to me is a personal friend and not some random dude. He wouldn't rip me off.

5. if its legit, then id definitely do it, GDP is some good shit

6. what did i just tell you???

ur asking to get the boot.

7. I'm on my itouch sorry. I didn't see it til after I posted. I edited it. And okay cool guys. Gonna get it Friday then:)

8. good man. and if u do indeed get those 4 g's, congrats and hats off to ya.