Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Granddaddy purp

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Model57, Jun 10, 2016.

1. Hey folks gotta question, I have a chance of getting granddaddy purp, would this be good for the cluster headaches, and is it a more cbd based rather than thc.. Thanks..

2. although there are some medical benefits, I am not sure if cluster headaches would be greatly affected although I would guess they are.

3. It just depends on you as an individual. Some people get better results for headaches with indicas and some do better with sativa.

As far as granddaddy purp I've never been impressed. It's decent but more hyped than special and there are better strains to try. However if it is the only dank around it is certainly far better than brick weed.

4. Just like the people above me said, it can be hard to say in that everyone is different in how they're affected by different strains, but I honestly would recommend GDP if it has to do with headaches. GDP is an Indica, which work by and large very well for that type of situation, and in all my experience with the strain, was nothing short of fucking fantastic for my aches, pains, and yes, headaches. Just my $0.02. Best of luck, holmes!

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

5. GDP will be a deeper body high and may help with headaches.

Sinus headaches are amplified by thc...for me. Not sure about cluster headaches.

6. It's actually got a relatively high tch % and low cbd. That being said...it can be GREAT for stress and pain. GDP can also be recommended for insomnia and lack of appetite. Even though it was a little bit over hyped, as for the actual smoke...I've always liked GDP.