Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Granddaddy Purp?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Ironic, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Except it isnt purple. Is this possible? I got some bud today that my girl said was granddaddy purp. I didn't believe her but it looks exactly like this pic on Leafly

image-2559677660.jpg

2. Does it smell like GDP? Yes, it doesn't have to be purple.

3. What should it smell like? I'm not familiar with this strain, and since I'm not in an MMJ state when somebody throws a name at me the best I can do is compare it to pictures and descriptions online.

4. If I recall correctly, it's got a strong fruity smell to it, almost a little skunky.
    It's not uncommon to find GDP that's not purple, btw.

5. Exactly how i would describe it, and all the batches of gdp I've gotten have tended to have nugs that were fairly dense.

6. Look at it under an LED light. I've picked up multiple times and not noticed it was purp until i got home and put a flashlight to it

7. yea dont worry thats gdp alright. i already knew what i was gonna say before i came in here how grand daddy purple isnt always purple it sometimes comes wit a lot of orange hairs just like ur pic