Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

granddaddy purp?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by johnsonjohnson, Mar 20, 2012.

1. same where i'm at man. i've had gdp so many times. sometimes purple..sometimes not. gdp is all about taste and smell. it tastes so good. purps really have a certain characteristic that sets them apart from other strains..which i like. to me, they are great social indicas.:cool:

2. i just oredered some GDP seeds from attitude can anyone tell me wht the flowering time is on this strain and any other info on growing it ? thinking of vegging outdoors being its been in the upper 70's low 80's here spring time ! then transferring to my closet to flower

3. He wasn't asking what strain the weed was. He was asking if grand daddy purp has purple in it..