Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

grandaddy?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420Juggalo610, Jan 27, 2012.

1. Picked this shit up called granddaddy. I asked him if it was the purp or kush version he just said its grandaddy. The buds look ok, is this ligit anybody ever hve it?

2. Dealer or dispensary? If it's from a dealer chances are he just made the name up, or forgot the purp/kush that was suppose to go with the name.

3. pics? just got some grandaddy purple nd am curious to see what yours looks like

4. Naw he just said grandaddy I will be pissed if its mids or scwag

5. What are you talking about? You said you already picked it up. You can tell if it is mids or schwag just by looking at it. Strain =/= low/mid/high grade. Quality of grow = grade. You can have schwag or mids of any strain. I realize that this is the apprentice forum, but even a new smoker can read enough (on this board alone) to know these things.

6. First off its not even that serious. Second the nugs have a brown/green color to it and the smell is earthy. I put it under a flash light and I see some crystals

7. Post a pic but .... Dank isn't brown, you don't need a light to see crystals on dank , is it sticky, are there orange hairs sticking out every where, is it fluffy , is it compressed at all

8. They're compressed but the brown I said is probably the orange hairs and they are compressed too

9. I'm sorry dude but you got mid, it might be good mid but it's mid 10 a g, 5 a g if you got hook ups. Dank is never even the least bit compressed , hang on I'll show you[​IMG]

10. No they look way better than that. Cant wait till I get my own place so I can start my own grow and I don't have to worry. Just took about 3 hits and I'm near fucked up got a heavy buzz so far lol, I don't know man lol what u think?

11. So better than the mid pic but not as good as GDP, hmmm I'd say you either got good mids or mid grade dank , but shit bro if it gets you high you can't complain :)

12. You can't judge it?

13. Whoever got that mids water cure it I did it for fun and shit was wayyyyyyyyy better just takes 7 days tho lol well worth it tho.

14. Its good man I almost greened out but I'm kool. I had a camera but it won't turn on gonna try and give to the geek squad to see what's wrong with it