Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grandaddy purps!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by YoungDr0, May 22, 2010.

1. Just picked it up like 15 minutes ago. Amazing grape-ish/ real fruity smell. Nice deep dark purps. Frosty as hell. Picture could be better i used a 3.2 Megapixel camera from my phone! LEt me know what ya think!

[​IMG]

2. Is that 1 or 2 grams? Nice pickup though, regardless!

3. Looks nice, and it kinda looks like 2.something grams.

4. that looks like .8-1.2

1.2 if its super fucking dense. but then again no size comparison. Looks dank tho!

5. I dunno that bud on the right looks like it would be bigger if the picture wasn't at a weird angle.

6. Looks extavly like the GDP my bro has. I bet it's like 1.2. Nice pick up.

7. To everyone that said 1.2 your right on the money! Thats exactly what it weighed in at. Theres always too many strains to pick so i get grams of different stuff. This last stuff i had called "herijuana" was potent as hell. Kept me high for hours. Wish i had pics of that. It was "hands down the dopest dope I've ever smoked" -Pineapple Express

8. I wish we got purp where I live.

9. I had some bud that looks just like that..

[​IMG]

10. There's been alot of GDP commin in through my area as well. looks very similar. its interesting though some of the buds look identical to yours and some have some have alot of light green in them. its like 2/3 of the nug is purp and the rest isnt. but regardless i love GDP, very strong indica perfect for listening to music or watching a movie. just dont plan on partying on that purple :smoking:

11. Yeah dude looks almost exactly the same. Loved it. Im smokin resin for the day then pickin up some more tomorrow. Hopefully more gdp but maybe something different.

12. looks like some funk brotha nice pickup