Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grandaddy Purple

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Lionel Hutz, Feb 22, 2010.

1. Attached Files:

2. you lucky bastard
    i would love to have a grand daddy purple clone or seed...or nug
    My friend is always tellin me about how back at his moms place in oakland they have a couple plants in the back yard and some more in the grow closet, all of this made possible by a med card, just make me hate teh east coast even more

3. Hahaha, yeah - me and my dad are pretty stoked that we got the plants here. We had to transport them via car and we were a little nervous on the long trip. Luckily they are now in my house behind a locked door and under big time lights... :smoking:

4. I'd be happy enough with that jar, but those plants are just such a bonus!

Really solid man, enjoy that toke.. very jealous :p

5. How much does an Oz of some of that run?:confused:

6. market price is about 400 an oz. We bought in bulk so my dad's buddy hooked us up.

7. yall must've got ah HP huh?

8. beautiful pick up. envy you <3 !~

9. Yup. We bought 8 oz at sweet price, and sold 6 of em to get the money back. 2 OZ to keep for personal use :)

10. how much it ran yall about $2-$25?

and yall couldn't have pieced that off huh...just sold 6 straight zones?

11. dude thats some chronicc@@@@@@@!!

12. haha, Trust me... we have a business model right now. I have one of my best friends in the mix. It all depends on how much I can grow. I want to have enough for me and my pops to smoke as much as we desire, and have a couple oz extra to make some cash.

13. Should invest in other types of weeds once you sell, so then you have some sort of 'weed-salad' - a selection of fine harvests. lol

I just like sometimes having different types of weeds, but really yours is already so dank so don't feel you gotta get tired of it :p

14. We're already on top of that. In addition to TW and GDP we have Blue Dream, Hindu Skunk, and ATF

15. Blue Dream sounds Dreamy!

16. Yeah, I've never tried any of those other strains. I try not to anticipate smoking em, cause it's gonna be a few months till THAT harvest.

17. yea i feel yah!

18. damn that looks so funky! i love it!