Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grandaddy Purp!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by nugbuzzed, Dec 25, 2010.

1. First post in a mad long time, this is some ill fucking bud. Picked up an 1/8th on thursday heres some picks off the frosty ass nugs i got left. :smoke:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thats all for now, tell me whatcha guys thinkk. :smoke:

2. ballin pickup my man

3. Nice man. GDP is a solid strain. Surprisingly has been soooooo much around my area for some odd reason :). Enjoy!

4. damn those nugs look dense! enjoy:smoking:

5. That looks absolutely scrumptious. Happy blazing :smoke:

6. I dont know why, but that bowl with the nug stickin all the way out made me lol.

7. Hhaha after i read that i looked and did the same

lemme tell youuu the taste is the most scrumptious partt

yeah man, i was really happy about the quality of the nugs i gott :D

8. i had some GDP a week or so ago, was also my first time smoking it :smoking:

probably gonna spend all my christmas money buying some more :laughing:

9. were in ny are you, there's GDP that's identical to that, which was mailed here by my friend who lives in colorado, prolly not the same bud but it'd be cool if it actually made it out somewhere lol

10. why the baby bowl pack?

11. pack mah bowls one hit at a time :smoke:

im out in nassau county