Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grandaddy Kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by tripee, Mar 29, 2009.

1. So I might be getting some of this stuff soon. To anyone who has tried it, is it worth the money? It'll probably be .7g for $20...

Just need opinions thanks :D

2. .7g for 20???

I'd never pay that for any quality of bud. Unless it was watered with the tears of god and make me crap rainbows

3. It might be .8 don't know yet. This isn't ordinary bud... it's some very high grade exotics. Think he's pick up the O for $500.

4. You are right it is good bud, no doubt, but dude, stop paying those prices.

The more we send the message to suppliers that we are OK with paying unreal prices like that--the more they are going to try and push it up.

The bud prices here in VA are already ridiculous enough at 20 a g for headies. Good lord, 20$ for less than a g.

5. I've gotten used to it by now. Trust me, people will pay more than what I'm paying. Someone bought Afghan Purple for $30 a g... that's the price you pay when you live in a semi-wealthy area.

To be honest though, I'd rather pay 20$ a g for headies than be forced to buy mids... I like trying different exotics.