Grand Theft Auto V

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by DutchX5, Nov 2, 2011.

1. #1 DutchX5, Nov 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2011
    I know there's already a thread on this but I didn't want to hijack it with all the screens.

Trailer

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJ-Da1KJ7II]Grand Theft Auto V Debut Trailer [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

Screenshots

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The guy looks like Danny Huston to me (Danny Huston - IMDb) but he's English, so unless he can do a really good accent, it's probably not him. I was just thinking because Rockstar has that motion capture technology that they used for LA Noire.

Jets are in, and finally areas to explore other than the city. The art style looks great too... and the guy selling his house makes me think you can buy and sell real estate and make your own safehouse so to speak.

2. heard bout this...cant wait! looks sick!!

3. this might be the first gta I actually sit down and play

4. Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes.

5. soooo pumped to see more

6. im a huge fan of the GTA series, im so excited for this :smoke: cant wait!
    as for the buying and selling real estate, i would love to see that! and i cant wait to see what cool or interesting cars will be in this GTA game.

7. Ohhh man, definitely gonna pre-order this. It's perfect, this game will probably be released by the time I get bored with Skyrim!

8. GTA V, Skyrim, BF3, Diablo 3

Going to take some serious willpower to exert some moderation.. :devious: This will be my greatest test of manhood.

9. CGI always bums me out

10. hopefully you can fly planes and helicopters, i mean it looks like you can fly a helicopter atleast, in that one screen. but the only thing that i thought was a bit annoying in gta4 was no planes, but the cars were great especially the comet and the ferrari looking car-was badass. but what i oved about san andreas was that you could fly that private plane or a military jet (forgot what its called)

11. That was badass, Cannot wait

12. I am super excited for this game but I'm not going to expect the greatest game ever. I expected to much for BF3 and was disappointed. I know this game will be great and I'll spend endless hours in it like any other GTA, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

13. How were you let down by BF3?

Just curious because I am in the process of upgrading my gfx card solely to play the game.. and future releases of course. :D

14. Sooo sick. Any word on a release date? Fall/Winter 2012 seems likely...

15. I would say definitely before Christmas 2012... which is fine by me, I have Skyrim and BF3 to keep me busy until then.

16. What sucks is Rockstar confirmed it will just be city Los Santos not the entire San Andreas. So no Las Venturas nor San Fierro.:(

17. I can't wait for this! I have high hopes for rockstar, I was impressed with LA Noire

18. [quote name='"JEI3US"']What sucks is Rockstar confirmed it will just be city Los Santos not the entire San Andreas. So no Las Venturas nor San Fierro.:([/quote]

But you can clearly see Mt. Chiliad, and the big Vinewood sign. You sure they said that?

19. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBaYVo89mmY&feature=related]Can't Wait! - YouTube[/ame]

20. I started to play GTA 4 again a week ago and reminded me of how freakin awesome GTA is! LA Noire's Graphics and motion capture + GTA Greatness = EPIC GAME OF THE YEAR!