Grand Hustle's Alfamega a snitch?!

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by uRbAnDieSeL*ATL, May 7, 2009.

1. #1 uRbAnDieSeL*ATL, May 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2009
    found this online.. i've always been a fan of Alfamega and thought of him as the muscle of Grand Hustle, same with lots of others, but after hearin about this I really dunno bout him. I'm almost positive it's true just because this is the same group that brought up Officer Ricky Rowse to the stand, hahah..

Kinda pisses me off that a westside zone 1 icon like Alfa is named a snitch now. If it really is true though, i'm sure Shawty Lo is gunna start clownin all over him, same with alot of other local Grand Hustle haters, lolol.

T.I.'s Snitch Posse - May 5, 2009

Assuming all the court papers on that link are real, Alfa is a snitch. But damn, threatenin to give him 110 months for just totin a strap? Fuck that.

2. yeah heard this shit too. shits crazy. i mean dude shit like that happens every day its just the fact ur a rapper. that doesnt go hand in hand with snitch

3. #3 Johnny Blazed, May 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2009
    "he was sentenced to 110 months behind bars"

"In return, Zellars had 18 months shaved off his prison term."

LOL what a fuckin dumbass! why not just do the whole thing? instead he gets somebody else a 10-20year charge thats fucked up

wonder what TI got to say bout this

4. and you guys put down the stuff i listen to, haha

5. I know, right. In return for bustin one of the biggest H dealers in the city, he got a year 1/2 cut off his 110 month sentence.

He should have just taken it to the chin and done the full sentence.

Huh? What does that have to do with anything in this thread?

"you guys put down stuff i listen too" ??

Sorry, you must have me confused. I don't criticize others for what genres and styles of music they listen too..

Even though LO says his beef with Grand Hustle is over. I know D4L still has some problems with em, I'm ready to hear the local disses start up again :p

6. Holy shit, T.I. dropped Alfamega from Grand Hustle!!

7. #7 Johnny Blazed, May 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2009
    '
    he need to be dropped for that fuck shit, shoudla did them 18 months and kept his mouth shut

imo this is way worse then rick ross working as a jail officer i cant even blame him for that its decent money and just a regular job but alfamega a bitch for what he did

8. so much for that dudes career. yall mind as well just move on now.
    ^^^and ross isnt that bad. i mean yeah he was a c.o. but theres so many things he can lie about (which im sure he does) to justify why he was.
    (however i still hate rick ross)

but. theres only one reason why u snitched....