Grand dog Tahoe

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by stoner719, Jun 19, 2015.

1. I was reading a while back about the ladybugs getting released to kill the mites. Did they take care of the mites for you? I didn't hear any mention of them after the lady bugs.

• Like Like x 1
  2. The ladybugs really didn't do much for me. I basically had to start over to get rid of the mites ..... I used various different kinds of sprays nothing worked a hundred percent and they always came back ....

my garden is at 6 weeks flower , pest free, pm free and im so happy about that.

My last grow I had powdery mildew I don't know which is worse mites or powdery mildew

Long story short ladybugs don't help and now I use a HEPA filter for my air intake and I don't bring anyone else's cuts into my grow room

Wish I had better news for you about the ladybugs but I would not recommend them I think they're just a waste of time and money when it comes to mites

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Thanks. My plan is to just finish out the plants I have and take cuttings which are much easier to treat and isolate my clone machine. Once all the plants are done i'll scour the tent several times and leave it empty for a few days then start vegging again.

Funny thing but have you noticed that spider mites don't really like buds they kinda hang out on the leaves and ignore the buds. I harvested a couple of colas early and after I trimmed the leaves I couldn't see any mites on them.

• Like Like x 1
  4. 20170819_165242.jpg 20170819_165232.jpg see what I mean bro. Clean cut

5. 2 monster plants was curious how much more they woulda stretched in flower.

6. #1387 stoner719, Sep 26, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2017
    Flower room is almost clean and put back together after last run......harvest results last run 100+ zips from 3 lights, cheap bulbs , flood n drain in hydroton, gh 3 part + cal mag , 5 different strains from feminized seed including ....
    Bomb seeds THC Bomb,
    Dutch Passion Master Kush, Greenhouse seeds Kalashnikova, Barney's Farm Critical Kush,
    Barney's Farm LSD, ..... I'm pretty happy with all of it[​IMG][​IMG] here's some late flower +[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] Harvest pictures from this run

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. #1388 Jay_R_1787, Sep 26, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2017
    Hell yeah man fat nugs galore! I'll be running the thc bomb after this run. I got some gorilla bomb, candy cream, hash passion and cheese atm going. 2 weeks this thursday into the flip.

• Like Like x 2
  8. I don't want more bugs in my tent either bro! Mites take 3 weeks and 3 chemicals to get rid of. What if the mites infest the ladybug carcasses? Haa!

9. 3 weeks to get rid of? Maybe if you catch them in veg. I had a heck of a battle with mites when they showed up after I was already in flower. Can't really spray flowering plants much. I had to just keep them at bay and finish the crop with them.

100oz's? Wow! Nice run. Not quite 1g/watt but close?

• Like Like x 2
  10. Shots from the last year and a half. DSCN6345.JPG DSCN6177.JPG DSCN6293.JPG DSCN6300.JPG DSCN6379.JPG

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Yeah Tbone, we go back a ways bro! I'm studying the skill like you!

• Like Like x 3
  12. Some hash passion drying out 20171105_083659.jpg 20171110_225721.jpg 20171111_092620.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Yeah had to gotta shut down and clean up

• Like Like x 1
  14. She went 9 weeks pretty decent but not alot of light went to her

• Like Like x 2
  15. Have a ton of fungus gnats and had some powdery mildew

• Like Like x 1
  16. Neem bro!

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Doing a full overhaul and soaking the soil with a neem drench and some mosquito pellets soaked in water then water that into the containers

• Like Like x 1